Primeval Labs EAA Max

Taste

Pineapple Mango - I have had a few mango flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform have always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is a very bold mango flavor out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is pure. The mango flavor pairs very well with the purity of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two , but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability

EAA Max is a very fine powder that has no Mixibility issues. I usually mix my BCAA or EAA with around 20oz per serving(Scoop). Upon touching the water the powder started to dissolve and after a few shakes it left no clumps. There was a touch of foam upon mixing but it went away instantly. You can even mix this with a spoon and there was no issues.

Formula

Per Serving:
5g of BCAA's
2.5g Leucine
1.25g Valine
1.25g Isoleucine

EAA’s:
L-Lysine (300mg) à Aids muscle protein synthesis, calcium absorption, and recovery
L-Threonine (225mg) à Stimulate MPS
L-Phenylalanine (200mg) à Improve Mood & Energy
L-Tryptophan (50mg) à Boosts Mood
L-Histidine (25mg) à Improve Endurance/Recovery
L-Methionine (20mg) à aid performance / antioxidant

Cluster Dextrins à Very fast digesting carb powder
D Ribose à forms ATP (Cellular energy)

Cost & Overall

$30 for 30 servings. Considering you are getting a complex BCAA Product with added EAA’s and extras that is a very fair price. Not only is this a great BCAA/EAA complex you get fantastic flavoring that really helps the product shine. EAA’s have been shown to be superior to just BCAA’s intra-workout so this is a great intra-workout cocktail. This is also made to be stacked with additional carbs if you have to leeway in your calories to improve your performance & endurance. To me this is well worth the money to pick up a tub and give it a go.