Primeval Labs Intracell 7
[img]http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-qe2kc8/images/stencil/500x659/products/123/467/Bios3_Intracell_Pineapple_Mango_NEW__69005.1483973 628.jpg?c=2[/img]

Taste

Pineapple Mango - This flavor was just like the Mango Pineapple I had with Ape Sh*t and that being spectacular. Again both flavors compliment each other very well. The mango is the first flavor that hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor really leaves a refreshing aftertaste that goes hand in hand with the sweet pineapple flavor. it is unique how you get a bold intial taste and a very sweet aftertaste. It is like getting the best of both worlds.

Mixability
Usually formulas with HBCD can sometimes leave a bit of clumping at the bottom of the shaker, but Intracell 7 mixed pretty easily. Glycerol is usually another product that can cause clumping or mix ability issues but I saw neither after letting this settle for about 10 minutes. There was a slight bi of foam after shaking for 10-15 seconds but it resided very fast. All in all no real issues. I usually mix my intra-workouts the night before and let them sit in the fridge overnight.

Formula
[img]http://primevallabs.com/product_images/uploaded_images/bios-3-intracell-7.jpg[/img]

Per Serving:
20g HBCD (Carb Source)
2g Taurine
2g Glycerol
2g Leucine
1g Iso-Leucine
1g Valine
1.5g Nitrosygine
Each serving gives you 4g of BCAA's in a 2:1:1 Ratio. You could also include taurine as an amino acid at 2g giving you upward to 6g. This formula gives you 20g of High Branch Cyclin Dextrins (Very good and fast digesting carb source). What I like about HBCD is I never get any bloat when using them and they digest very easy on my stomach. There is also 2g of Glycerol and 1.5g of Nitrosygine to really aid in intra-workout muscular cell swelling and pump. This will help the fast carbs shuttle to your muscle quick and give you a nice long lasting fullness during your workout.

Cost
There is 20 Servings per container and cost is around $35-$40. Considering what you are getting it is a very well priced item. Not many products / Intra-workouts will give you a large dose of BCAA's, Cyclin Dextrins, and pump agents. This is a unique peri-workout product as you don't see many with glycerol or nitrosygine to give you a desired pump/fullness. Primeval Labs thought outside of the box on this one.