Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    62320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    I held off on responding because I didn't want to look like I was pimping my Youtube page but the reason I started the Youtube channel is because my fans wanted me to...plain and simple for quite some time. Aaron Singerman finally convinced me to get onboard with Youtube which I've done and its been surprisingly successful to where I should have done it a long time ago as I could have had 1000's of videos by now but it makes no difference. I am catching up now on things and I'm making sure that my videos are fun to watch, informative, and not boring.

    As far as my weight is concerned, I'm in good health with a few exceptions but Dave Palumbo helped out a bunch in getting me the right information. But I'm training and doing cardio and that's what matters.


    I'm definitely not Christian Duque as he is full of himself and is an asshole to everyone not to mention someone who likes to lick Jim Manion's ass crack like it was a Hershey's candy bar.


    My videos are mainly about bodybuilding but I enjoy discussing things in my personal life like this video of me demonstrating some telemarketing skills. SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY THE MENT.


    Man oh man Sugar Tits your Delousional Game is on point today!!

    Your Fans?? Stick to Verizon Vince it will pay off in the long run and far better than your Youtube page

    Iím not sure if you are having a midlife crisis or just so bored with life that you turned to YouTube but hey if it makes you happy who am I to judge

    As for your health you might wanna look the part before telling others what is best for them. You remind me of the Doctor who is 50% bodyfat advising me that my lifestyle is unhealthy when I have visible abs.

    As I told you before pick you a show THERE and Iíll be happy to put you in your place for old times sake!
    Last edited by BILLY GUNS; 11-09-2017 at 09:07 PM.

  2. #17
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    1005067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    Man oh man Sugar Tits your Delousional Game is on point today!!

    Your Fans?? Stick to Verizon Vince it will pay off in the long run and far better than your Youtube page

    Iím not sure if you are having a midlife crisis or just so bored with life that you turned to YouTube but hey if it makes you happy who am I to judge

    As for your health you might wanna look the part before telling others what is best for them. You remind me of the Doctor who is 50% bodyfat advising me that my lifestyle is unhealthy when I have visible abs.

    As I told you before pick you a show THERE and Iíll be happy to put you in your place for old times sake!

    My physique destroys your anyday. I am infinitely a better bodybuilder than you and I didn't have to jab myself with needles to do it. You have wires and metal coming out of your spine, Silly Billy.


    In any event, you have a Youtube channel....feel free to respond, goofball

  3. #18
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    62320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    My physique destroys your anyday. I am infinitely a better bodybuilder than you and I didn't have to jab myself with needles to do it. You have wires and metal coming out of your spine, Silly Billy.


    In any event, you have a Youtube channel....feel free to respond, goofball

    In your eyes without your glasses you see yourself as Flex Wheeler I guess lol but in reality Vince you are more like state puff marshmellow man dipped in choclate

    Ive given you many chances to redeem yourself from 2007 olympia but clearly we both know it would take a doctor and a lifetime script of lasiks to pull that water off your pop sickle stick frame

    Youtube wars now really? Why not have dave host an open debate THERE instead

  4. #19
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    62320

    Default

    B74A8407-F20A-4624-894D-AC61CC682CB5.jpg


    Get on my Level Vince

    I came down from 289 to 225 what you gonna do brother (in hulk hogan voice)

  5. #20
    musclesportmag.com Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    491621

    Default

    Do your thing, Vince. I have my fair share of 'haters' who shit all over everything I do and it just makes me laugh and strive to put out even more content to fuck with them. And keep shitting on "The Ironic Douche-e."

  6. #21
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    1005067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    In your eyes without your glasses you see yourself as Flex Wheeler I guess lol but in reality Vince you are more like state puff marshmellow man dipped in choclate

    Ive given you many chances to redeem yourself from 2007 olympia but clearly we both know it would take a doctor and a lifetime script of lasiks to pull that water off your pop sickle stick frame

    Youtube wars now really? Why not have dave host an open debate THERE instead


    If you feel froggy at debating me, that's fine but you'll get destroyed. I honestly have no clue as to your motivation but the 2007 Mr Olympia Posedown is just a moment in history and its time for you to move on and start living in 2017. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone.

  7. #22
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    62320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    If you feel froggy at debating me, that's fine but you'll get destroyed. I honestly have no clue as to your motivation but the 2007 Mr Olympia Posedown is just a moment in history and its time for you to move on and start living in 2017. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone.

    Dreams are just that Vince and you seem to have lots of them but none have become a reality

    Im living and breathing 2018 buddy 2017 is yesterdays news

    Only people like you living day to day live in the present as for successful people live for the future

    Ill be on stage early in 2018 will you be? Or will it just be another day at Big and Tall buying your size 46 waisted elastic waisted jeans my grand pappy wears

  8. #23
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    1005067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    Dreams are just that Vince and you seem to have lots of them but none have become a reality

    Im living and breathing 2018 buddy 2017 is yesterdays news

    Only people like you living day to day live in the present as for successful people live for the future

    Ill be on stage early in 2018 will you be? Or will it just be another day at Big and Tall buying your size 46 waisted elastic waisted jeans my grand pappy wears

    Then go be on stage, Billy. Do you need to consult me on this?? I'm obviously doing other projects.

  9. #24
    OLYMPIAN BananaHammock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,706
    Rep Power
    2147680

    Default

    Vince

    Forget Billy and get going on “A Day In the Life” video.

  10. #25
    Barbarian Brother hifrommike65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    7,737
    Rep Power
    2147847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Do your thing, Vince. I have my fair share of 'haters' who shit all over everything I do and it just makes me laugh and strive to put out even more content to fuck with them. And keep shitting on "The Ironic Douche-e."
    Amen. Branch Warren repeatedly said in interviews that all the trashtalking just motivated him to go back to the gym & stage & do better.

  11. #26
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,155
    Rep Power
    428447

    Default

    Please refrain from using Branch Warren and Vince Goodrum in any analogies going forward.
    Last edited by supbro!; 11-11-2017 at 06:32 PM.

  12. #27
    Barbarian Brother hifrommike65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    7,737
    Rep Power
    2147847

    Default

    It referred to Joe, not Vince. Vince has the right to do whatever he wants to online. He can clearly take the heat.

  13. #28
    musclesportmag.com Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    491621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Amen. Branch Warren repeatedly said in interviews that all the trashtalking just motivated him to go back to the gym & stage & do better.
    Thanks, bro. And what makes me laugh is that the ones giving me shit are putting out atrocious material of their own.

  14. #29
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    1005067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Do your thing, Vince. I have my fair share of 'haters' who shit all over everything I do and it just makes me laugh and strive to put out even more content to fuck with them. And keep shitting on "The Ironic Douche-e."


    Christian Duque has a special place in my heart......



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •