MA Pump Non-Stim Pre-Workout

Taste

Black Cherry Lemonade – This flavor is extremely refreshing. The black cherry is the initial taste, which is not overly sweet. The flavoring goes hand in hand with the lemonade, which is bold. Both flavors go well together and neither one of them overpower each other. The best part about this is you would think with both flavors always being known for being tart and sweet that is not what you get. Instead this refreshing flavor is awesome to sip on and has a very long lasting aftertaste. Even with a very loaded formula the flavoring would be hard to dial in, but MA Labs did just that.

Mixability
The serving size is 33.25g (2 Scoops). Sometimes larger serving sizes will have trouble mixing especially with raw’s that doesn’t mix with ease. I usually mix my pre-workout and intra-workout beverages the night before, so in the morning when I head out to train they are cold and dissolved. The power is extremely clumpy (Almost the entire tub).There was a bit of foam and some floating particles when shaking the product up, but once it settles there was not a lot sitting at the bottom of the shaker cup, or any clumps to notice. It may not be the thinnest and easiest mixing powder, but give it some time and it will settle.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops / 1 Serving:

8g Citrulline Malate (Pump, Prevent lactic acid build up)
1g Nitrosigine (increase nitric oxide)
250mg Capros (Increase NO / Performance)
500mg Vitamin C (Prevent nitrate tolerance build up)
1.5 Sodium Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
5g Hydromax (Pump)
4g Creatine Mono (Endurnace, Performance, Strength)
3g Betaine (Performance / Endurance)
2g Taurine (Muscle Volumizer)

On paper this is one hell of a non-stim pre-workout product. You are getting full doses of every single ingredient to enhance pumps, performance, and endurance in the gym. Each serving size is massive, but I would rather get full doses of everything instead of half doses and double scooping a product. MA Labs put together a very well pre-workout product for those who don’t dwell off stimulants.

Cost
$56.99 for 20 Servings. If you get a rep code I think you can get around 20% off which makes the product around $44-45. You are paying a bit over $2 a serving, but if you factor how much those raws cost in those doses it is about what you would pay to double scoop and underdosed non-stim preworkout. All in all you get what you pay for. Yes it may be hefty, but MA Labs is not shortchanging you on the ingredient profile. Most people chase flavoring and buy products that are underdosed, but this is a totally different beast. Performance and legit doses are something I would pay for over flavoring.