Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Jimmy, dont listen to people being negative. They (swede) think that by making these observations that they are somehow being clever. What they are not doing is respecting you. That is the real issue. You have nothing to prove and are acknowledged all over th world by many famous people as being one of the strongest of al time. Why should you have to justify your lifts to anyone, let alone someone on the internet who is trying to make a name for himself byputting you down. Fuggedaboutit!!!!!!!! I call good lift.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lee View Post
    Jimmy, dont listen to people being negative. They (swede) think that by making these observations that they are somehow being clever. What they are not doing is respecting you. That is the real issue. You have nothing to prove and are acknowledged all over th world by many famous people as being one of the strongest of al time. Why should you have to justify your lifts to anyone, let alone someone on the internet who is trying to make a name for himself byputting you down. Fuggedaboutit!!!!!!!! I call good lift.
    How was Swede being negative?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Urine View Post
    How was Swede being negative?

exactly...he clearly stated Jimmy was a strong bencher..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Jimmy is/was an inspiration to alot of people.... I am 33 and grew up in Long Island and would see Jimmy at the gym and out Bouncinlg at toplless bars once in a while... I remember when I was in high school and they did a big write on him in Flex or some other mag,,, I couldnt care less if he lifted those weights with full range of movement or not... that shit got my blood flowing.. a few times I could hear him training over at Worlds from the parking lot.. No joke he had insane intensity... Back than I didnt know what kind of guy Jimmy was but I can see from his posts here he is a standup guy who gets the backs of his friends and honor and positivety are very dear to him...

Jimmy is like 50 years old and shouldnt have to deal with 20 yr old negative minded swede commenting at all about him or his lifts.... I have many people in my family like Jimmy,, he is old school respect it....

Jimmy Keep Kicking Ass Brother
    thank you johny,from one long islander to another! that was very nicely put! your a very bright person by the way you wrote that,i highly respect you and thank you for defending me! yes i do train with intensity,and always have,some people mistook that for anger! thats why some people would'nt approch me! but the one's that did found out that i was very helpful to them,and always treated people with repect first! regardless how i looked or trained! thank you again john,maybe we can train together one day soon!

your friend jimmy the bull...........

Quote Originally Posted by SLICED View Post

wtf that was way wrong on every level.lol
    100% not natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lee View Post
    your right big lee,i'm stupid for getting sucked into this neg shit! who the hell is he,that i have to answer to! i should'nt have to justify shit to this guy,for some reason he just got under my skin,i'll take your advice thank you big lee,sometime's you have to hear other people,especially the one's who watch out for you!

peace brother!
    your friend alway's bull.

Big Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy The Bull View Post
    your right big lee,i'm stupid for getting sucked into this neg shit! who the hell is he,that i have to answer to! i should'nt have to justify shit to this guy,for some reason he just got under my skin,i'll take your advice thank you big lee,sometime's you have to hear other people,especially the one's who watch out for you!

peace brother!
    your friend alway's bull.

Don't want you cracking up on here Jimmy then having no anger left for the "Whack Pack" show. lol. If you don't like a post just ignore it Jimmy, it's better health-wise too.

Quote Originally Posted by SLICED View Post
    exactly...he clearly stated Jimmy was a strong bencher..
    Are you serious? I just got on this thread and its ridiculous that no one can tell that Swede was being disrespectful and negative. Swede chipped Jimmy down on everything about his lift. If you told a women she had fat legs, wrinkles and saggy tits but ended by telling her she was beautiful, do you think she would find that positive and not disrespectful? cos thats pretty much what he did to Jimmy. Before anyone else tries to bad mouth Jimmy's lift by saying he had a spot, make sure you can do it first or you'll just sound like a jealous cocksucker. By the way Jimmy your lifts are sick, not many people can do that, especially at 230lbs or whatever you were. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBarryBell View Post
    Don't want you cracking up on here Jimmy then having no anger left for the "Whack Pack" show. lol. If you don't like a post just ignore it Jimmy, it's better health-wise too.
    lol your right barry,i'm gonna beat my self down and out! i gotta save myself for the show lol. they've been saying shit about me for years,you think i would know better by now!

thanks brother
    bull.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFitz View Post
    Are you serious? I just got on this thread and its ridiculous that no one can tell that Swede was being disrespectful and negative. Swede chipped Jimmy down on everything about his lift. If you told a women she had fat legs, wrinkles and saggy tits but ended by telling her she was beautiful, do you think she would find that positive and not disrespectful? cos thats pretty much what he did to Jimmy. Before anyone else tries to bad mouth Jimmy's lift by saying he had a spot, make sure you can do it first or you'll just sound like a jealous cocksucker. By the way Jimmy your lifts are sick, not many people can do that, especially at 230lbs or whatever you were. Great work.
    yes finally, we can see clearly he was bashing me,kicking me in the balls,tearing me apart,then with the next breath saying,"he's pretty strong guy thou" come on dont throw me under the bus,and then hoped i lived! and yes i was 219 at the time,now 235! not that it matter's,anyway thank you very much for taking the time to defend me, your an honarable man!

thank you for your support.
    jimmy the bull!

RX MEMBER

If you told a women she had fat legs, wrinkles and saggy tits but ended by telling her she was beautiful, do you think she would find that positive and not disrespectful?
    What's hilarious is that you think Jimmy's lift is the metaphorical equivalent of fat legs, wrinkles, and saggy breasts. You're the only one who's been disrespectful to Jimmy in this thread.

BARBARIAN BROTHER memphismuscle's Avatar

see the problem with that argument is jimmy can't even bench that by himself, i know that jimmy was doing this for entertainment and was not trying to break any records, but and this might just be me but if i want to get pumped up i would rather watch someone press a shit ton of weight properly and not assisted.

Banned

you're such a groupie..Swede stated the obvious..he wasnt being offensive at all. We all know Jimmy is strong as fuck but can he bench press 855 by himself?? not in a million years.

Yeah, Swede wasn't disrespectful at all, he even said he didn't mean to be disrespectful, he just made a point, so don't get pissed Big, plus Swede ain't even talking to you, Jimmy you should chillout a bit man, read what Swede said and you will notice he was never disrespectful at all

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast