Hey Iron Brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to speak to all recent controversy on the autopsy report covered by Dave on RX.

First of all its extremely sad and I do beleive there should be more of an education piece when it comes to reading blood work, health and bodybuilding. That said, these incidents hit close to home for me. I'm 36 now and I have had some pretty severe atherosclerosis in the past.
I can pretty much say i cheated death but i was lucky my issue was dealt with proactively.

I really think these issues boil down to 3 things. First and foremost, genetics. Secondly, use of ultra high doses for prolonged periods of time and lastly, inability to circumvent the negative sides proactively by (or identify problems) by health care professionals.

I get my blood work done monthly, and for the past 3 years dosed and cycled much more responsibly.
I have also made use of statins to combat LDL, I have tried many things for HDL including EFA's, carderine but still have poor levels.
Regardless my LDL has been no existent for 3 years now, good or bad it seems to have worked as my 3 year angio retest came back with no build up since.

I exercise frequently, I dont get to large in my off season and I eat clean 11 months a year. I cheat a little one month, or as off recent i started having meals out with my wife every other week. I was eating clean prior to the arterial blockages identified in 2014. Very clean...

Any how, i have a ton to say on ejection fraction, myopathy, getting proper testing.. Echocardio, radialstress test... Dave pretty much covered it all. I want to thank him, i just hope he reached the younger Bodybuilders who need to this help. Most of us in our 30's have already figured it out.