USP Labs Modern BCAA Berry Burst Review

Taste

Berry Burst – Berry Burst is a mixture of berries that is blended in a heavy strawberry and blueberry-dominating flavor. In the aftertaste I picked up hints of raspberries. Overall if you are a fan of a refreshing fruity beverage this one is going to be a priority on the 13 flavors of Modern BCAA offered. If I could relate this to anything it would be smarties (candy), but with a fruity flavor added to them. The sweetness is dulled due to no artificial colors, but the sweetness is noted when you sip on the flavor.

Mixability

No problems when mixed in various liquid amounts. The bottle suggests 20oz for 2 scoops of cold water, but I found that even upward to 12oz (per scoop) of water did not impact the flavor. I prefer to dilute the beverage a bit. Since this has no artificial colors the flavoring is on the lighter side. But this product settles far easier then those who are loaded with artificial colors and can cause bloating.

Formula

• 15 grams of amino acids per serving!
• 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
• Almost a dozen flavors to choose from.
• 30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
• Stim Free BCAA Formula
• Zero Artificial Colors

Cost

Berry Burst Releases 12-12-2017
The promo for the release is unknown at the moment, but USP Labs is very generous with their samples, T-shirts, shakers. Sign up for the IC (Inner circle) release and USP Labs will have a great offer.