Guys thank you for reading I will try to write as much info as needed and please any thought is appreciated. Ok let's start I'm 40yrs 180pds 5,9. I juiced in the past I love to exercise it was my past time. I was hurt last year due to an accident at work I had back surgery and everything I worked for was lost. I was 240pds when I was injured now I was to start juicing again slowly I see building back up my muscles will not only help me slowly work out my back but will support it as well. Instead of using that back bone as much my muscles will take over so with that being said my good friend put together some stuff to get me started. I want to lay out everything I have and I would like to know how should I start this from beginning to end. It's been 2 years since I pomed myself so please anyone with a legitiment opinion I would appreciate. I have the vitamins and such to take daily preworkout,vitamins,protein and such. The oil I have is as follows.1 10mg bottle test350, 2 10ml bottle test cyp100mg, 2 10ml bottles test prop100mg and 1 10ml bottle test base 100mg and 4 boxes 50tabs each of winstrol. Now here is what I was thinking. 1 half shot of test 350 on Monday 1 full shot of test cyp on Wednesday and 1 full shot of test cyp on saturday. Or I can do a full shot of 350monday 1 shot of test cyp on Wednesday and 1 shot of test cyp on Saturday. What is you guys opinions. Thanks guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk