Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
What come through in your post is that you see Dallas as being dumb to do what he did, maybe not the sharpest tool in the shed. I agree his lack of smarts played its part in hia decision making. It still doesn't take away from the fact that people who did know what they were doing were writing crazy protocols for the kid. As these people were making hay off Dallas knowing he was not too clever makes it even worse.

What I really believe though is that Dallad was in his teens when he started the crazy dosages and was naive enough to go along with what his guru said needed to be done.

The other point is, how many of the top guys are doing the same amount of gear as Dallas. Are all these guys organs 3 to 4 times a normal persons size, might explain the big guts.
You kinda have to be to think that the protocol suggested is ok. Like I said, and it doesn't matter who wrote it or how much of an expert they claim to be you and I, who don't claim to be experts of their caliber, know that the amounts suggest are stupid. Plus, clever or not, we can check.

Finally, just jabbing that many times a day... fuck that x 100

The big guts thing doesn't work. Dave had one back when he was 300lbs. Doesn't now.