Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OLYMPIAN

Default 10 Grams of Test Now The Norm!!!!!!!

The rumour was Cutler used 3 grams of test, Nasser said in a radio interview he did 5g's a week. Now it seems to be 10 grams a week, seems people in the know are not that surprised by 10 grams of test. Seems whatever level of excess some of these idiots are up to there is always somebody else out there that is doing twice as much. Preaching moderation like Dave does seems to fall on deaf ears.

Bostin said a protocol John O'Regan gave him left him toxic. This is the same Bostin that showed himself taking 13g's of gear a week. Makes you wonder what John O'Regan was giving the teenage Dallas.

The whole thing kinda makes me sick. Whats is going through peoples heads???

I think sense will only prevail when we see a lot more deaths. They will happen because so many guys are on a suicide mission.

i highly doubt many if any people are using 10g of test a week. dallas had high test levels because he was on high dose maybe around 3g a week (just a guess) of testosterone for long periods of time.

“AAS have been proven to increase AR density, so yes, simply using steroids increases the number of AR's present. We also need to consider the fact that building more muscle mass adds more AR's, regardless of whether AAS are used or not. So, when a bodybuilder adds a lot of muscle mass and uses AAS, he will end up with a whole LOT more AR's than when he first started training.”. -Mike Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    i highly doubt many if any people are using 10g of test a week. dallas had high test levels because he was on high dose maybe around 3g a week (just a guess) of testosterone for long periods of time.

“AAS have been proven to increase AR density, so yes, simply using steroids increases the number of AR's present. We also need to consider the fact that building more muscle mass adds more AR's, regardless of whether AAS are used or not. So, when a bodybuilder adds a lot of muscle mass and uses AAS, he will end up with a whole LOT more AR's than when he first started training.”. -Mike Arnold
    Sorry for my ignorance...But what is an AR?

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post

Coach Trevor in an enhanched Athlete video said he has taken 10 grams of test a week and knows of others doing the same.

With Dallas' authopsy the cat is out of the bag.

I am not trying to be argumentative I am just repeating what has been reported. I see Noel Fuller is talking in another RX thead about a guy doing 10 grams a week.

All the BS about moderate doses is just lying to people yet again. The truth hurts and its seriously f'ning extreme.

Fuck yeah! I take 500mg of sust a week and I’m the baddest mother fucker in my wife’s eyes!! Now what!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We just posted a video of the top pros , back in the day, admitting to the doses that they used on and off season . Ronnie, Lee, Dexter, Rohden , and a few more proving that high mg is not needed.This extreme dosing is ridiculous and just plane addictive behavior.

AR = anabolic receptor
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Digler View Post
    We just posted a video of the top pros , back in the day, admitting to the doses that they used on and off season . Ronnie, Lee, Dexter, Rohden , and a few more proving that high mg is not needed.This extreme dosing is ridiculous and just plane addictive behavior.

Top pro's always lie about their dosages. With Dallas' autopsy we got the truth.

Ronnie under Chad would have been leading the pack of pro's in the massive amount of gear he was taking.

As sure as night follows day top pro's continually tell lies. Most were skinny light boned guys who reacted well to chemicals and had good lines when they developed muscle.

Most of the top pros are probably using less than pizza back Jimmy Mall Walker at your local gym. The mind set of the disaffected never seems to amaze me. Dallas was a naive kid that fell into the hands of a series of con artists.

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by toxic Avenger View Post
    Most of the top pros are probably using less than pizza back Jimmy Mall Walker at your local gym. The mind set of the disaffected never seems to amaze me. Dallas was a naive kid that fell into the hands of a series of con artists.
    The biggest man at 340lbs was taking a shit ton of drugs.

Is it a coincidence?.......nah.

The top guys have the genetics but they are also taking ridiculous amounts of gear. Better to keep it real and not bullshit teenagers. Let them know what is being done out there and the risks. Let them know they will be spending most of their time pinning themselves.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by toxic Avenger View Post
    Dallas was told to see a cardiologist when he collapsed early last year. He did not. That wasn't the fault of con artists. He needed to be more proactive about his health & paid the price for not being willing to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    Top pro's always lie about their dosages. With Dallas' autopsy we got the truth.

Ronnie under Chad would have been leading the pack of pro's in the massive amount of gear he was taking.

As sure as night follows day top pro's continually tell lies. Most were skinny light boned guys who reacted well to chemicals and had good lines when they developed muscle.
    It’s a different era, with all the UG labs out there it is now possible to run a gram a week for $30, brew your own and your talking in the cents. This is another reason why these absurd doses are used.

How did we get the truth on the amount Dallas was using? I didn’t see any facts, just assumptions. Ok how you figure someone like Kai Green, right in the spotlight of mainstream bodybuilding, traveling around the world is going to keep up on high doses like this. One , the amount of time to use,the amount of oil or pills taken into the body, and , not get popped! Idk I just can’t imagine. Maybe some steroid junkie that lives at home with mom. Lol

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Digler View Post
    It’s a different era, with all the UG labs out there it is now possible to run a gram a week for $30, brew your own and your talking in the cents. This is another reason why these absurd doses are used.

How did we get the truth on the amount Dallas was using? I didn’t see any facts, just assumptions. Ok how you figure someone like Kai Green, right in the spotlight of mainstream bodybuilding, traveling around the world is going to keep up on high doses like this. One , the amount of time to use,the amount of oil or pills taken into the body, and , not get popped! Idk I just can’t imagine. Maybe some steroid junkie that lives at home with mom. Lol

Dallas' autopsy showed a blood testosterone level of 55,000 ng/dl. Thats an obscene amount of hormone.

I don't know how Kai rolls but maybe he is pinning like crazy during the week and only pops a few orals at the weekend.

RX MEMBER

https://www.theironden.com/forum/thr...-number.16893/

Interesting bro sci exchange from 2013. GB is the Get Big boards.

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Dallas was told to see a cardiologist when he collapsed early last year. He did not. That wasn't the fault of con artists. He needed to be more proactive about his health & paid the price for not being willing to do so.
    Yes at some level it was the fault of the con artists. He was under the tutelage of high dose trainer con artists since he was a teenager. They traded his health to ride their little tin mine a little higher into the black. This "sport" is all con right from the Weider's Monopoly and manufactured collusion between the IFBB and the print media to the con artist prep couches that hang around back stage to hijack the winners. The whole thing is a drug fueled scam. We are all voyers to the crime always waiting for the next death only to claim that we knew he was taking too much. F*cking pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast