Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade

Taste

Cherry Blade Lemonade - If you have ever had Black Cherry Vanilla VPX carried over the same exact cherry taste into this drink. The big difference here is the aftertaste which is composed of the lemonade. At first sip your taste buds get smashed with the bold and dense cherry flavor. Once you reach the aftertaste is where a subtle and refreshing lemon flavor kicks in. There is a 70/30 ratio of cherry to lemonade in this flavor that was done just right. The combination of the two flavors is refreshing, but packs that strong flavor Bang is known for with their carbonation. I am by no means a fan of lemon in general, but the combination of both flavors goes very well together. I would rank this as a good flavor, but not a top tier flavor (due to my dislike to Lemon). I am still partial to Sour Heads, Cotton Candy, and Purple Haze as my top 3 flavors. For those who don't mind lemonade and enjoy the cherry found in BCV (Black Cherry Vanilla) this will be a huge homerun.

Bang is an energy drink that is made up of a prop blend including BCAA's, Taurine, Creatine, COQ10, Vitamin B6/B12. We do not know the full amount of each of those ingredients due to being disclosed in a blend.

Cost

Bang averages around $22-23 a Case and sometimes dip below $18-19 a case when found on sale. If you pop into a local gym or store you may pay upward to $2.50-3.50 a can making it always the cheaper option to buy per case and online.