Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Christmas Abbott cycle

Christmas Abbott is an amazing Crossfit star. She can lift more then most guys, and she has big lifts. read on:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/christmas-abbott-steroids

Christmas-Abbott-training.jpg
    Evolutionary.org - Official RXM Sponsor. Interested in sources or discussion of anabolics? visit our forums...over 100,000 members.

I had to snicker at the suggestion she’s running anything. She might very well be running a number of things and that’s just fine. But if she needs PEDs to hit those numbers I gotta say I find it truly sad. She lifts more than most men?! Seriously?! A 225 lb deadlift and 225 squat at 120 lbs BW is less than double her bodyweight! Anyone who runs even a baby cycle ought to be able to lift a LOT more than that! Too funny!!!!

I have been lifting for just 8 years. I am FIFTY years old, a mom of 3, severe hip-back-knee osteoarthritis, 112 lbs today at 5’2” tall and even I can outlift her! Just last week I benched 154 and deadlifted 237! Tomorrow at my meet I hope to do even better than that! Might sound strong but I can only barely qualify for open raw natuonals with those numbers! Oh, and the consuming lotsa calories thing. Yeah, I do that too: my maintenance is around 2300/day. Never touched a drug and I don’t even take NSAIDS.

Anyone who has to run PEDs to keep up with a busted up, limping, 50-year old mom of 3...I feel sorry for them!
    Last edited by Sunnyday; 03-23-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

I have never heard of the name Christmas before lol. Must be a total headache for her to try and register for new credit cards.

She is one jacked chick to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    I had to snicker at the suggestion she’s running anything. She might very well be running a number of things and that’s just fine. But if she needs PEDs to hit those numbers I gotta say I find it truly sad. She lifts more than most men?! Seriously?! A 225 lb deadlift and 225 squat at 120 lbs BW is less than double her bodyweight! Anyone who runs even a baby cycle ought to be able to lift a LOT more than that! Too funny!!!!

I have been lifting for just 8 years. I am FIFTY years old, a mom of 3, severe hip-back-knee osteoarthritis, 112 lbs today at 5’2” tall and even I can outlift her! Just last week I benched 154 and deadlifted 237! Tomorrow at my meet I hope to do even better than that! Might sound strong but I can only barely qualify for open raw natuonals with those numbers! Oh, and the consuming lotsa calories thing. Yeah, I do that too: my maintenance is around 2300/day. Never touched a drug and I don’t even take NSAIDS.

Anyone who has to run PEDs to keep up with a busted up, limping, 50-year old mom of 3...I feel sorry for them!
    There's a girl at my gym just pulled a 205-kilo/451lbs deadlift in the over 40 class.
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

RX MEMBER

do you lift at home or at a franchise gym?

go to planet fitness, heck go to even a LA fitness and most of the guys are walking around with gloves and 11" arms and bird chests lifting baby weight. or you have the dude with a belt and gut hanging over it who spends his time at the squat rack squatting 1 or 2 plates tops

Quote Originally Posted by hammersnark View Post
    do you lift at home or at a franchise gym?

go to planet fitness, heck go to even a LA fitness and most of the guys are walking around with gloves and 11" arms and bird chests lifting baby weight. or you have the dude with a belt and gut hanging over it who spends his time at the squat rack squatting 1 or 2 plates tops
    I lift in a busy commercial gym that is barely a step above Planet Fitness. I get strange looks from men AND women all the time.

I’m sitting here all weighed in at my meet. I’ll be lifting inthe 52 kg class (114.6 lbs for those who don’t know kilos) and I’ll be opening my bench with the current American record.

Any male OR female running PEDs surely ought to be able to outlift me. If Christmas IS running anything and that’s all she’s got for numbers, then I feel sorry for her and she’s wasting her money.

I'd ignore the cycle stuff. It's always guess work
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

sister...you don't think she uses anything? seems she's on something at least light anavar....just IMO could be wrong
    Evolutionary.org - Official RXM Sponsor. Interested in sources or discussion of anabolics? visit our forums...over 100,000 members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    There's a girl at my gym just pulled a 205-kilo/451lbs deadlift in the over 40 class.
    brother but is she natural?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead-evo View Post
    sister...you don't think she uses anything? seems she's on something at least light anavar....just IMO could be wrong
    I really don’t care whether she uses anything or not. I’m saying that if she’s using anything AND that’s all she can lift at 120 lbs BW then she’s both wasting her money plus she’s weak af. That’s painfully sad for a non-natural to be outlifted by a natural who weighs 10 lbs less, has less lifting experience, lifts at Planet Fitness, and is TWICE HER AGE! Go ahead and gas yourself up if that’s what you need to keep up with geriatric me! I love it!

Oh...and at my powerlifting meet today there was a 74-y.o. woman in my flight. She pulled 226 lbs for her final deadlift with 3 white lights. Really REALLY sad that Christmas Abbott was outlifted by a woman 3x her age!

I really don’t care whether she uses anything or not. I’m saying that if she’s using anything AND that’s all she can lift at 120 lbs BW then she’s both wasting her money plus she’s weak af. That’s painfully sad for a non-natural to be outlifted by a natural who weighs 10 lbs less, has less lifting experience, lifts at Planet Fitness, and is TWICE HER AGE! Go ahead and gas yourself up if that’s what you need to keep up with geriatric me! I love it!
    sister...i thought she was lifting records for a female my bad....so her numbers are not that big? this is a surprise for me

Oh...and at my powerlifting meet today there was a 74-y.o. woman in my flight. She pulled 226 lbs for her final deadlift with 3 white lights. Really REALLY sad that Christmas Abbott was outlifted by a woman 3x her age!
    wow ...dont know many 72 year ols that pull 226 ...

wow ...dont know many 72 year ols that pull 226 ...
    The geriatric lifters I met at Saturday’s meet put all the younger lifters to shame!

sister...i thought she was lifting records for a female my bad....so her numbers are not that big? this is a surprise for me
    Really, her numbers are impressive only compared to a non-lifter. Not counting injuries, any healthy woman can squat and deadlift 2xBW and bench BW with consistent, dedicated training.

These are elite female lifters’ stats and you’ll understand why I yawn at a 120-lb woman who squats 225....

Sioux-z Hartwig-Gary age 49 & BW 112 holds the current OPEN (not masters) IPF squat record at 344 lbs.

Jennifer Thompson, age 40 & bw 132-ish lbs can bench 325, raw not equipped

Heather Connor, highest female wilks at 558, BW 97 lbs and deadlifted 402 at the Arnold just a few weeks ago. Her squat and bench numbers are pretty staggeringly cool too. And if you check out her Instagram page, in today’s post she’s squatting 275 then 225 for 7 reps butt to ankles. I believe her squat opener is around 315 - yeah 3x her BW.

How many MEN do you know who can squat 3xBW or bench 2.5xBW or can deadlift 4xBW?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast