There are a lot of women on the WWE roster, and one women who I feel will be a bigtime star pretty soon is Mandy Rose. Her real name is Amanda Saccomanno, and she used to compete in the WBFF Bikini division and did very well in it, even winning their World title prior to going to wrestling. From WBFF to Tough Enough to NXT to the main roster, she has had quite the journey thus far and it's only going to get bigger going forward, I think.

Speaking of bigger, Mandy posted a photo on her Instagram story revealing her current weight. She is 140 pounds. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's seems like a lot of weight to carry if you're five foot four. And most of it seems to be muscle weight, even though obvious there is some fat involved because wrestling with very low bodyfat is a big no-no.

By NPC standards, if she were to compete in the female bodybuilding division, she would be right at the limit of the light-heavyweight division. Following her career from the WBFF to now, it was clear she put on size for wrestling, but I didn't realize it was THAT much. Personally, I'm impressed.