Thread: Sr9011?

RX MEMBER

Default Sr9011?

Does anyone know anything about sr9011, I've looked all over the Internet and can find very little. Does it have better half life and bioavailability?

Banned

I heard about SR-9009, also known as Stenabolic, is a SARM that was developed at the Scripps Research Institute. It is a PPAR alpha modifier very similar GW*-501516. It binds to the Rev-erbα protein, which influences lipid and glucose metabolism in the liver and the creation of fat-storing cells.Stenabolic has been found to increase mitochondria, the powerhouses of your cells. Once mice were given Stenabolic, they were able to run for 50% longer than non-treated mice. It has also been found to aid weight loss.

RX MEMBER

yeah I've read up a lot on sr9009 it's the sr9011 I can't find very much on. From everything I can find on it, it seems to have better oral bioavailability and a longer half-life. I can't remember where I found it I might look for it again tonight I probably saved it in my favorites it's supposed to have 23% bioavailability whereas sr9009 3 percent and I believe like double the half life so 4 to 8 Hours instead of 2 to 4 compared to sr9009. I went ahead and ordered some it was double the price of sr9009 hopefully I made a good choice if it really is double the half life and better bioavailability. I'll be starting a log in a couple of weeks when I get it.