Ghost Pump Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Sour Watrmelon War Heads – Upon first sip this was an exact replica of a warhead candy. What I enjoyed about Ghost is how they bring a very natural flavor to the market when duplicating a popular candy. Right away you get the sweetness of a warhead, but not to the point of filling your taste buds with sugar. The sour taste of the candy comes in the aftertaste, which gives you the dual flavor from a true warhead.

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light, and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water and each time the taste was strong and pure. On the Mixability level I would give this a huge thumbs up as it was flawless.

Formula

Per Scoop:
4g of L-Citrulline (Full dose for lactic acid prevention and pumps)
2.5g Arginine Nitrate (Pumps, Performance, Endurance)
2g Taurine (Pumps, Performance, Endurance)
1.5g Glycerol (Pumps)
300mg L-Norvaline (Absorption / Nitric Oxide)
200mg Pine Bark Extract (Absorption / Plasma Levels)
50mg Astragin (Absorption)

Pros:

• Open Label
  • Flavoring is incredible
  • Full doses of Citrulline & Nitrates
  • Ingredients to help quicken absorption

Cons:
- Could use more Glycerol (but could cause bad clumping upping the dose)

Cost

Ghost Pump is $ and with a 20% off coupon drops to $ . You can always find the coupons online or through Ghost and their social media account. When you stack up the formula and the flavoring you get what you pay for. I have yet to be let down by a Ghost product, and this is just another great addition to their line. This stacks very well with Ghost Legend to give you a one-two punch for a stimulant and non stimulant pre-workout.