Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    66627

    Default Billy Guns 6 Days out....SHREDDED!!!

    I am 6 days out from my return to the stage currently sucked down pretty hard to be at my best ever....and unfortunately Sugar Tits Vince Goodrum will not be up there for a Round 2 defeat

    Either way I have prepped myself the entire 16 weeks with no need for a coach or a guru / nutritionist or trainer

    I will be competing for one last time in 3 classes before hanging up my posing trunks and focusing on my family and career....This prep has been a great journey but also has me saying in the end it's just not worth it to suffer this bad for something that is a hobby. I have learned a ton about my body and will take it all back to the drawing board to remain in shape and healthy post show but I can walk away from this as a Victory no matter where I place next week.

    Open Bodybuilding
    Class C Classic Physique
    Over 35 Classic Physique

    https://imgur.com/a/eBjM5qm

    https://imgur.com/a/xOzelwL

    https://imgur.com/a/Bow28wu

  2. #2

  3. #3
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    1017970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    I am 6 days out from my return to the stage currently sucked down pretty hard to be at my best ever....and unfortunately Sugar Tits Vince Goodrum will not be up there for a Round 2 defeat

    Either way I have prepped myself the entire 16 weeks with no need for a coach or a guru / nutritionist or trainer

    I will be competing for one last time in 3 classes before hanging up my posing trunks and focusing on my family and career....This prep has been a great journey but also has me saying in the end it's just not worth it to suffer this bad for something that is a hobby. I have learned a ton about my body and will take it all back to the drawing board to remain in shape and healthy post show but I can walk away from this as a Victory no matter where I place next week.

    Open Bodybuilding
    Class C Classic Physique
    Over 35 Classic Physique

    https://imgur.com/a/eBjM5qm

    https://imgur.com/a/xOzelwL

    https://imgur.com/a/Bow28wu


    Its pretty clear that you put in a lot of training and dieting so I wish you the best of luck in your show

  4. #4
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,494
    Rep Power
    2147913

    Default

    Good luck Billy!

  5. #5
    RX MEMBER dhartnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Looking shredded BG... Good luck...

  6. #6
    OLYMPIAN CHILDOFGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    4,685
    Rep Power
    2147739

    Default

    have fun, u'll do great, Billy
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

  7. #7
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,437
    Rep Power
    2149248

    Default

    What show are you doing? Good luck!
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

  8. #8
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    66627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    What show are you doing? Good luck!
    SC tourtament of champions

    I took 1st in masters classic phy

    3rd classic c 5 10 over (7guys in class)

    3rd in open bbing light heavyweight (7 guys in class)

    Photos to come

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    1017970

    Default

    Congrats on your appearance although something tells me you'll compete again. If not, you got a couple of trophies to show for your effort

  10. #10
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    66627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    Congrats on your appearance although something tells me you'll compete again. If not, you got a couple of trophies to show for your effort
    As we discussed as a family this weekend...the one and only way I would ever do it again would be to do the Lenda Murrary Pro Am with my fiance in 2020 for her pro debut in womens bodybuilding

  11. #11
    OLYMPIAN CHILDOFGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    4,685
    Rep Power
    2147739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    SC tourtament of champions

    I took 1st in masters classic phy

    3rd classic c 5 10 over (7guys in class)

    3rd in open bbing light heavyweight (7 guys in class)

    Photos to come
    congrats Billy
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •