MTS Outright Bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j4BGhk2Fv8

Taste
White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter – Marc’s third flavor is a White Chocolate Cranberry with the consistent peanut butter flavor that runs in all of his bars. Upon biting into the bar the original peanut butter flavor is creamy, dense, and has a touch of saltiness to make it pop. The White chocolate pieces and cranberry chunks are all natural and flavorful. The white chocolate packs a luscious sweetness and melts in your mouth. The cranberries provide a perfect tart complex to the bar, which helps balance out the density of the peanut butter. All in all I went into this bar thinking it would be my least favorite flavor, but I was surprised by how well everything compliments each other.

Texture
The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros
[img]https://blog.priceplow.com/wp-content/uploads/mts-outright-bar-ingredients.png[/img]

Calories ~ 270-280
Fat ~ 11-12g
Carbs ~ 26-27g
Protein ~ 15g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder (Raisin’s, Cranberries, White Chocolate Chips in the other bars)

Cost
$24.99 a Box of 12 bars, which comes out to $2.08/Bar. Given websites do run sales and promotions getting these under $2 would be an easy buy. When you stack them to other bars on the market it is hard to compare them to bars that have a different ingredient profile. Marc takes a lot of pride is using no fake sugars, or fiber sources to construct a whole food bar.

Overall
THE PROS
· Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)
· 6 simple whole food ingredients
· Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
· Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
· Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats
THE CONS
· Need a higher protein content (15 a touch too low). Around 20g would be better

Rankings

1) Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
2) White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter
3) Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip