VPX Bang Bangster Berry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wZ7Y_3ZkJQ

Taste

Bangster Berry – Bangster Berry is a combination that contains a strong ratio of blueberry and strawberry. As I took a few more sips I did get a slight blackberry aftertaste to round off a unique berry blend. If you are a fan of berries and sweet flavors this will be a bang flavor you will enjoy. I personally love sweet tasting products hence why sour heads, cotton candy, and rainbow unicorn are higher in my rankings. I would say this flavor might grow on me and take a top 5 spot in the near future. Overall I really enjoy the new flavor, and will not have a hard time going through a case.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine
Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. There is a reason why the formula is not something you would see as a top-tier pre-workout. With a long listing blend, it is hard to say how much COQ10, BCAA's/EAA's, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and affordable drink the real reason people buy it is for flavor and caffeine.

Cost
Price will vary; usually on new flavors, there may be some discount, sometimes no discount due to the newest release and where you buy it from. If you want to wait to try these in a local B&M you may pay upward to $3 a can before investing in cases. I got cases as low as $19 even upon the launch. That comes out to $1.60 a can, which is very affordable.

Top 10 Rankings
1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
2. Sour Heads
3. Cotton Candy
4. Purple Haze
5. Rainbow Unicorn
6. Bangster Berry
7. Black Cherry Vanilla
8. Purple Guava Pear
9. Pina Colada
10. Citrus Twist