Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Heavy muscle radio

Why did Dave take heavy muscle radio down? He prides himself on never having missed an episode during all these years and this week he took it down without any explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by scott.b View Post
    Why did Dave take heavy muscle radio down? He prides himself on never having missed an episode during all these years and this week he took it down without any explanation.
    I actually logged on and it started playing but as I said in my post, I had to go and do something. I came back and it was gone!

The comments on YouTube were saying something about Dave's wife making him take it down because of something Dave said on the episode.

OLYMPIAN

Never missed an episode...the streak is over. Shame, its supposed to be unfiltered right? Like its former entity NO BULL Radio??? Will there be any response/excuse from RX?
    Last edited by Powerdome; 01-12-2019 at 10:34 PM.

OLYMPIAN

and still haha............radio silence at HQ....screw the loyal listeners...its not like they mean anything to the site right!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerdome View Post
    and still haha............radio silence at HQ....screw the loyal listeners...its not like they mean anything to the site right!

January 14th episode was posted, I am listening to it now - the video is missing on that page.

Click on JW Player
    Last edited by Mac; 01-14-2019 at 07:55 PM.

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    January 14th episode was posted, I am listening to it now - the video is missing on that page.

Click on JW Player
    Hey Mac...the Jan 7th episode is the one in question...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post

Click on JW Player
    It wasn't this week's episode that went missing, it was last weeks, it was put up and a few hours later was taken down and there has been no explanation from Dave as to why. Some people on YouTube comments were saying something about Dave's wife making him take it down for something Dave said.

Hey Mac...the Jan 7th episode is the one in question...
    OK, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I am sure Dave has his reasons for not having it posted but iHMR is back on track now.

Relax and listen

OLYMPIAN

It wasn't this week's episode that went missing, it was last weeks, it was put up and a few hours later was taken down and there has been no explanation from Dave as to why. Some people on YouTube comments were saying something about Dave's wife making him take it down for something Dave said.
    This haha...

"No one lays it on the line..everyone just tows the party line" 14th Jan episode quote

You cant have a "no bull" radio show that is censored...there's are reason the JRE has millions of listeners...unfiltered!!!

This haha...

"No one lays it on the line..everyone just tows the party line" 14th Jan episode quote

You cant have a "no bull" radio show that is censored...there's are reason the JRE has millions of listeners...unfiltered!!!
    On this weeks episode chris mentioned last weeks episode and all Dave said was he can't go into why he pulled it down. tbh it's pretty pussy of Dave to not even explain why he pulled it down, I guess he can't talk anymore about never missing an episode of hmr since it started.

Yeah I just listened to this week’s episode and he doesn’t even address or explain it whatsoever, and quickly shoves it under the rug when Chris brings it up. You can’t just do that after bragging about not missing an episode for years and years to loyal viewers. It’s now a giant elephant in the room.

RX MEMBER

The comments on YouTube were saying something about Dave's wife making him take it down because of something Dave said on the episode.
    I'd be real curious on what he said that his wife found so offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I'd be real curious on what he said that his wife found so offensive.
    Apparently Dave said that he only had sex with his wife 2 times for her to get pregnant that last time, people in the comments were suggesting that Dave get a DNA test to make sure the baby was his, apparently she flipped out over it and told Dave to take it down. Be fucked if I take it down just because of that and ruin the perfect record of not having missed a show. Dave needs to lay the law down and let her know who the boss is.

OLYMPIAN

If that's true, the whole BBers have thin skin theory is correct. Really, over something so weak as that...I've been listening to every ep since RX started. It used to be legit, but now its so tame. It's unfiltered as long as the content doesn't talk negatively about the Manions, Weinberger, the IFBB etc haha...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast