Campus Protein Baja Breeze Fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdh...ature=youtu.be

Taste

Baja Breeze - Baja Breeze is a replica of the famous Taco Bell exclusive Baja Blast fountain drink. The drink originated in 2004 and has since been a top seller for the fast food chain. The flavor of the beverage is a tropical lime mixture. When sipping on the product the dominant flavors are the citrus and sweet lime. The tropical aspect does tickle on your taste buds as I picked up hints of mango. If you ever go to Taco Bell or had the Limited Edition Baja Blast Mountain Dew this product is spot on in nailing that flavor. Just like the White Frost this is another carbonated flavor on the fuel line.

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:
1) White Frost (White Monster Replica)
2) Sour Watermelon Wedges
3) Baja Breeze (Baja Blast Replica)
4) Lemon Drop
** Remember I am not a big lemon fan, but it is actually very refreshing **

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g – Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery
Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.2g – Power and Performance, Delays fatigue
L-Arginine 800mg – Nitric Oxide Enhancer
Betaine Anhydrous 500mg – Cellular electrolyte concentration & Hydration
L-Citrulline 450mg – Pumps, N.O Enhancer, delay lactic acid build up
L-Tyrosine 280mg - cognition-enhancing amino acid
L-Taurine 220mg – Hydration & Performance
Choline Bitartrate 250mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
Caffeine Anhydrous 200-250mg – Stimulant
Huperzine A 2.5mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
L-Norvaline 120mg – N.O. Enhancer + Pump agent

** The Limited Edition White Frost and Baja Breeze have 250mg of Caffeine compared to 200 in Sour Watermelon and Lemon **

Cost

CP Fuel is around $25 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. There is a bundle Pack of 2 Fuels for $40 + a Shaker which can be discounted to $36. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving.

If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink, a study aid, an afternoon pick me up, or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. For nearly 40-60 cents a serving this is a very cost effective product

Pro’s

• Top of the line Taste
• Good Caffeine Kick
• Great Energy
• Transparent Label
• ~ 40-60 cents a scoop, which is great for energy drink replacement, coffee replacement, or everyday get me up

Con’s

• Not Clinically dosed At A Single Scoop
• More Effective At 2 Scoops, but still lackluster in some areas.