Nutrabio Alpha EAA Review

https://youtu.be/YGw0er90unM

Taste

Dragon Fruit Candy - Dragon Fruit is a fruit that does not have a lot of flavor if you have ever eaten one. Nutrabio found a way to take the fruity kiwi based flavor and enhance it with a candy tart aftertaste. The extra hint of sweetness really shines and provides the strength needed to make this flavor burst. The sweet and sour combination makes for a unique twist on an untypical flavor. In my opinion, it is not Nutrabio's best, but I am very partial to Cherry Limeade.

Mixability

I used 14-16 oz. of water and 1 scoop to mix Alpha EAA. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. There was no foaming or issues with mixing the product. After 10 shakes this was totally dissolved. Nutrabio is very good with mixability across the board on all of their products even with diverse ingredient profiles.

Formula

Per Scoop:
- 8g EAA’s (Essential Amino Acids for Recovery)
- 300mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancer)
- 50mcg Huperzine A (Cognitive Enhancer)
- 500mg Vita Choline (Cognitive Enhancer)
- 300mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha (Decreases Stress, Improves Mood, Lowers Cortisol)
- 500mg CocoPure Coconut Water Powder (Hydration & Recovery)
- 1.2g Taurine (Hydration & Recovery)
- 50mg Astragin (Improves Nutrient Uptake)

Nutrabio is famous for transparent formulas. This is just another great product that has a very well dosed ingredient profile. This is a massive upgrade from EAA Pure & EAA Energy with added focus, cognitive, and memory aspects. The addition of KSM-66 helps keep cortisol levels down, fights stress, and improves mood.

Cost
Alpha EAA is due to release in late February or Early March. Until then we will have to wait and see the introduction prices, deals, and promotions Nutrabio will run.