Nutrabio Alpha EAA Strawberry Lemon Bomb Review

Taste

Strawberry Lemon Bomb - I will be the first to admit I am not a big lemon fan. When I first took a sip of Strawberry Lemon Bomb I was hoping there would be a good mesh of flavors or a stronger balance of strawberry. What I truly enjoy about this flavor is how refreshing both hit your tatsebuds. Right out of the gate the Strawberry is extremely pure and not overbearing. The lemon has a hint of zest that compliments the strawberry to provide a perfect 50/50 balance of flavors. Nothing overpowers each other as they go hand in hand and make a very good combination. For someone that does not enjoy lemon I really like this flavor. It is not as good as the Cherry Limeade, but I put it at #2 in front of Dragon Fruit. If you can make me enjoy lemon then hats off to you.

Mixability

I used 10 oz. of water and 1 scoop (Sample Packet) to mix Alpha EAA. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. There was no foaming or issues with mixing the product. After 10 shakes this was totally dissolved. Nutrabio is very good with mixability across the board on all of their products even with diverse ingredient profiles.

Formula

Per Scoop:

- 8g EAA’s (Essential Amino Acids for Recovery)

- 300mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancer)

- 50mcg Huperzine A (Cognitive Enhancer)

- 500mg Vita Choline (Cognitive Enhancer)

- 300mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha (Decreases Stress, Improves Mood, Lowers Cortisol)

- 500mg CocoPure Coconut Water Powder (Hydration & Recovery)

- 1.2g Taurine (Hydration & Recovery)

- 50mg Astragin (Improves Nutrient Uptake)

Nutrabio is famous for transparent formulas. This is just another great product that has a very well dosed ingredient profile. This is a massive upgrade from EAA Pure & EAA Energy with added focus, cognitive, and memory aspects. The addition of KSM-66 helps keep cortisol levels down, fights stress, and improves mood.

Cost

Alpha EAA is around $30-35 for 30 servings. Given the profile you are getting a well-dosed amino acid product on top of a cognitive enhancer. If you find this on sale you can get tubs for around $25 range which is a cost effective option for the dosing’s Nutrabio brings to the table. Not only are they fantastic with their flavoring they make affordable products with a great ingredient profile.