‘Merica Labz Merica Energy Drink Review

Taste

Victory (Cream Soda) – Cream soda is a mixture of carbonated water, vanilla syrup, and added half and half or cream. Upon taking my first sip the balance of vanilla flavoring and cream is spot on. The density of the flavor hits your taste buds as the carbonation enhances the experience into the aftertaste. One thing I did pick up on is the initial taste gives me a sweetened vanilla cool whip vibe with the added richness from the carbonation. This is definitely a unique flavor, but if you are a diehard A&W cream soda fan this will be right up your alley.

Merica Classic (Cherry Cola) – If you have ever had a diet cherry coke this is almost a pinpoint replica of that carbonated beverage into an energy drink. The cherry flavor packs a dense flavor with a tart aftertaste. The tartness is not too strong where it is overbearing, but just enough to compliment the carbonation in an equal ratio to be refreshing. I found this drink to please me more then I expected. I can see this being a big hit for a lot of people who already enjoy cherry based flavors on the market

Formula

* There are no artificial colors in any of the ‘Merica Labz energy drinks making them clear.

‘Merica Energy formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang, Hyde Power Potion, and C4 Carbonated Energy Drinks There is a ‘Merica Energy and Focus Blend which highlights:

• 250mg Acetyl L-Carnitine – Enhanced focus, improved memory, and neuroprotecitve effects
  • 250mg Choline Bitartrate – Enhances focus, memory, and mood.
  • ~200mg Caffeine – This is the stimulant provided in the energy drink.
  • 50mg Guarana Extract - Metabolism booster in addition to the potent amount of caffeine it provides.

The caffeine intake is similar to the C4 Carbonated Energy drink, but lower by ~ 100-150mg from Bang Energy Drink & Hyde Power Potion. The inclusion of Acetyl L-Carnitine, Choline, and Guarana help provide a synergistic effect for a prolonged caffeine half-lfie.

Cost
$30-35/Case direct from ‘Merica Labz. There are other vendors who do stock the product for a cheaper rate (~$26/Case). Given the flavoring of these energy drinks they are worth the investment. I personally like the 200mg range for a drink as it is a sweet spot for caffeine intake. Merica Energy can be used as an everyday get me up, coffee replacement, or a carbonated energy drink prior to exercise.

Flavor Rankings

1. Merica Classic
  2. Victory
  3. Impeachment
  4. Let’s Make Merica Grape Again
  5. Not Your Granny’s Apple
  6. Merica Made
  7. Freedom

* Both new flavors are amazing, and I can’t wait for Blueberry Lemonade

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up to the popular energy drinks on the market!?
‘Merica Energy à Medium Carbonation, Prolonged Caffeine Half-Life (Choline, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Guarana Extract)
Bang à Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
Hyde à Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
Raze à Lighter Carbonation, Similar Caffeine as Bang (300mg), Added Nootropics for Focus
Cellucor C4 Carbonated à Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus à Hyde
If you favor straight flavor and a strong initial hit of energyà Bang
If you favor a lightly carbonated long lasting energy drink à Raze
If you favor Performance and a good tasting product à C4 Energy Drinks
If you favor focus and a great tasting energy drink à ‘Merica Energy