Campus Protein L-Carnitine Review

Taste

Gel Oh Shot – This is a flavor that gives you the best of both worlds with a stronger fruit punch flavor and a refreshing watermelon aftertaste. The way it is flavored is on the sweet side, so for those who have a sweet tooth, you will really enjoy this one. I never found either flavor to truly overpower each other, but they complement greatly to give you a jello shot.

Granny Apple Shot – This was my favorite of the two just because I am partial to apple flavors. The tartness and sweetness really give you a true granny apple flavor. The density of the granny apple is pure to its name, so you are getting exactly what you expect when you drink this product. For anyone who enjoys a well-flavored apple product this is incredibly refreshing and tastes awesome.

Benefits
- Improve Recovery
- Increase Metabolism
- Enhance Fatloss
- Helps the body work more efficiently at a cellular level
- Beneficial for Muscle Gain & Cognitive Function

Formula

Per Tablespoon (32 Per Container)
L-Carnitine – 750mg
L-Carnitine Tartrate – 650mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 100mg (ALCAR)

There is a tri-blend of L-Carnitine used in Campus Protein’s house brand product. ALCAR improves focus and memory. L-Carnitine Tartrate is meant for performance improvements and recovery. Regular L-Carnitine provides a slight metabolism boost and fat loss benefits.