Build Fast Formula FullBlitz Mystery Flavor (Rocket Pop)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JX-0nLe6pY

Taste

Mystery Flavor (Rocket Pop) – I have had a lot of rocket pop or bombsicle flavors in the past, but this one is right up there as one of my all-time favorites. Just like Rainbow Candy FullBlitz the flavor is pure and has a sweet aftertaste to it. The initial taste is heavy in the cherry and lime with the blue raspberry being the undertone aftertaste. The two additions enhance the overall mouth feel and taste provided by the pre-workout. While there is a stronger ratio of cherry and lime all the flavors provide a complimenting trifecta of flavoring. Matt (The owner of Build Fast Formula) was not kidding when he said this was the best flavor to date.

Ranking of FullBlitz Flavors

1. Rocket Pop

2. Rainbow Candy

3. Blue Raspberry

4. Grape

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes, there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)

3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)
2.5g Betaine (Hydration, Cellular Electrolyte Concentration)
2g Calcium Lactate (Aids in Muscular Contractions)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build-up)

Stim Portion:

335mg Caffeine (Stimulant)

2.3mg Yohimbine Bark Extract (Enhance Mood & Energy)

800mg 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol Bitartate (Cognitive Enhancer for sustained mood, focus, and energy)

Pro’s

- Taste is fantastic

- Open Label

- Clinically Dosed

- Do not be scared of the Yohimbine. Due to the DMAE it helps smooth out the effects for those who cannot tolerate Y.