PES Select Chocolate Mint Cookie Review

https://youtu.be/gXBd-AaQJJc

Taste

Chocolate Mint Cookie – PEScience is replicating thin mint Girl Scout cookies in protein powder form. PEScience took a lesser emphasis on the mint and larger attention to chocolate. The chocolate provides a smooth, creamy, and dense flavor that compliments the mint, as you would expect in a chocolate mint cookie. The mint is not overpowering, but present. If you have had White Chocolate Mint you know the mint is the backend of the flavor. For those who love Thin Mint Cookies or chocolate mint, in general, this will be a top tier flavor. For those (like myself) who don’t have a preference for mint, this will be a flavor you can throw into the rotation from time and time again.

My Ranking of Select Flavors:

1. Vanilla
  2. White Chocolate Mint
  3. Amazing Cake Pop
  4. Chocolate Mint Cookie
  5. SnickerDoodle
  6. Peanut Butter Cookie
  7. Frosted Chocolate Cupcake
  8. Strawberry Cheesecake
  9. Peanut Butter Cup
  10. Cookies & Cream

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select, they know it mixes with ease. Even as a blend the protein powder has no problems or leaves any clumps in your shaker bottle. I prefer thicker protein shakes or creating protein pudding by mixing whey and water to form sludge. I found Strawberry Cheesecake, Vanilla, and White Chocolate Mint are far thicker than the rest of the flavors on the Select line. Overall you should not have a problem mixing Select in a protein shake, making protein recipes, or as protein pudding.

Formula

1-1,5g Fat
2-4g Carb
24g Protein

PES Select is a very macro friendly protein powder. With the price point, it makes it easy to fit in on a daily basis compared to others who may exceed 150-180 kcals per serving. The blend of protein included in Select combine to form a thicker protein powder. You get a mix of Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) and Milk Protein Isolate (MPI). PES is so confident in their product you can test your own tub and label right on their website by viewing “Your MySelect Test Results”