Dymatize Iso100 Chocolate Caramel

https://youtu.be/0Ug4dvpwDgg

Taste

Chocolate Caramel –. Just opening the tub the caramel smell is potent and fills the aroma in your room. The chocolate flavor reminds you of a melted Hershey chocolate bar, but with a luscious kick of sweetness to amplify the experience. The caramel provides a fantastic compliment that is not overpowering, but very well balanced to provide an equal ratio of flavors. What I truly appreciate is how Dymatize is able to pack some much density into flavoring when it comes to a pure isolate. The flavors are on the sweeter side, but I am not complaining as I have a vicious sweet tooth. I would put this right towards the top as my #2 all-time favorite right behind peanut butter. Peanut Butter Iso100 is my #1 favorite peanut butter isolate on the market.

Top 10 Iso100 Flavors:

1. Peanut Butter
  2. Chocolate Caramel (25th anniversary)
  3. Orange Dreamsicle
  4. Fudge Brownie
  5. Chocolate Peanut Butter
  6. Birthday Cake
  7. Cinnamon Bun
  8. Smooth Banana
  9. Vanilla
  10. Strawberry

Mixability

Iso100 is a very light powder, and therefore it mixes with ease. You can even mix this with a spoon in a cup of water or almond milk. Due to the thin nature of an isolate, you should have no complaints with mixing in any fashion. I love using isolate protein powders in baking recipes because they are the ideal rising agents. The last way I like to use protein is by mixing it in a bowl to make a pudding and spreading on baked goods and rice cakes. Iso100 from Dymatize covers all the bases and is a top isolate on the market.

Formula

110-120 Calories
0-.5g Fat
1-2g Carb
25g Protein
Known worldwide for quality, taste and purity, ISO100 is produced to our highest quality standards. ISO100 is formulated using a cross-flow microfiltration, multi-step purification process that preserves important muscle-building protein fractions while removing excess carbohydrates, fat, lactose and cholesterol.