Blue Star Nutraceuticals Iso-Smooth Chocolate Peanut Butter

https://youtu.be/Z8sEao9cb1M

Taste

Chocolate Peanut Butter – Blue Star recently took their whey smooth flavors and introduced them into their isolate protein powder Iso-Smooth. I had the pleasure of trying Whey Smooth Chocolate Peanut Butter in the past and wanted to see how the flavoring would carry over as a pure isolate. Blue Star really perfected the milk chocolate flavor, but the chocolate to peanut butter ratio makes the chocolate in strong command. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition, but it's doesn’t carry enough weight to compliment the chocolate. While the balance is off you do get both elements in a very heavy chocolate flavor. If Blue Star dialed up the amount of peanut butter offered in their protein it would make it a match made in heaven since the chocolate is top-tier.

Mixability

I have had the Blue Star Vanilla Isolate in the past, and this mixes exactly the same. Just like most isolate protein powders on the market the makeup is very fine and thin in nature. It only takes a few shakes in a blender bottle, and this is a protein powder you can even mix with a spoon and cup. When you use a ninja blender there will be no clumps or leftover chunks throughout the protein shake. I am a big fan of mixing 1 scoop of isolate in Greek yogurt to make a protein pudding. After stirring my spoon for 10-15 seconds the protein mixed with ease.

Formula

130 Calories
0g Fat
2g Carb
30g Protein

Ultra-Pure Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Peanut Flour, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose.