Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-02-2019, 11:37 AM #1
Toffee Peanut Butter Outright Bar Review
Toffee Peanut Butter Outright Bar
Toffee Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter overpowered the complimenting Toffee flavor. Toffee is sugar or molasses that is caramelized at a very high temperature. and is used in conjunction with butter to make very hard candy. You will also see toffee that has nuts or raisins included in it (hence the almonds in this bar). The Toffee has a thick crunch that blends well with the soft outright bar. If you are a fan of the butterscotch peanut butter bar, this is not too far off in resemblance. Personally, this falls in the middle of the pack for my all-time favorite outright bar. I prefer almond butter to peanut butter, but this Is 100% worth picking up!
The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.
Calories ~ 300
Fat ~ 16g
Carbs ~ 23g
Protein ~ 17g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Almonds, Toffee, Natural Flavor.
- Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
- Peanut Butter Toffee
- S’mores Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Butterscotch
- Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
- White Chocolate Raspberry
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar) or Cheaper on sale.
- Whole food based snack bar
- Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
- Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
- Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats
2013 & 2014 RX Member of the Year
2014 RX Muscle September Member of the Month