Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-13-2020, 07:33 PM #1
Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Outright Bar Review
Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Outright Bar
Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter holds up with the addition of cookies and cream. The cookies and cream addition is in a stronger ratio of cream to cookie. The cream filling from a sandwich cookie holds its ground with the bold peanut butter base, but the cookie is subtle in the aftertaste. Just like Marc’s Cookies & Cream MTS whey both flavors are present, but when condensed into the Outright bar I personally found more white cream chunks than cookie chunks. Marc took two of my favorite things and put them into a healthy functional food snack. This new addition goes right to the top of my all time favorites behind the almond butter bars, which I prefer over peanut butter.
The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.
Calories ~ 290
Fat ~ 15g
Carbs ~ 26g
Protein ~ 14g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Cookie Bits, White Cocoa Chips, Natural Flavor.
- Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
- Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
- Peanut Butter Toffee
- S’mores Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Butterscotch
- Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
- White Chocolate Raspberry
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar) or Cheaper on sale.
- Whole food based snack bar
- Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
- Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
- Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats
2013 & 2014 RX Member of the Year
2014 RX Muscle September Member of the Month