Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/nMRBWNUCLO8

Taste

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter holds up with the addition of cookies and cream. The cookies and cream addition is in a stronger ratio of cream to cookie. The cream filling from a sandwich cookie holds its ground with the bold peanut butter base, but the cookie is subtle in the aftertaste. Just like Marc’s Cookies & Cream MTS whey both flavors are present, but when condensed into the Outright bar I personally found more white cream chunks than cookie chunks. Marc took two of my favorite things and put them into a healthy functional food snack. This new addition goes right to the top of my all time favorites behind the almond butter bars, which I prefer over peanut butter.

Texture
The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 290
Fat ~ 15g
Carbs ~ 26g
Protein ~ 14g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Cookie Bits, White Cocoa Chips, Natural Flavor.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  4. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  5. Peanut Butter Toffee
  6. S’mores Peanut Butter
  7. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  8. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  9. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  10. White Chocolate Raspberry
  11. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall
THE PROS

• Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar) or Cheaper on sale.
  • Whole food based snack bar
  • Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
  • Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
  • Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats