Cellucor C4 Dynasty

https://youtu.be/s48ktcJjKlA

Taste

Fruit Punch – Cellucor is well known for putting out a great tasting fruit punch as it is a flagship flavor next to their blue raspberry. Fruit Punch is an array of flavors as it feels like you taste the rainbow in this experience. When the first sip hits your taste buds there is a dense combination of passion fruit and orange. As you get into the aftertaste there is a hybrid of pineapple, papaya, guava, and strawberry. While these are not very strong the subtle flavor pairs very well and is noted even being naturally flavored. This is not a pure Hawaiian punch you would drink as a kid, but it is still delicious and refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout cocktail. This is easily one of the best ever fruit punch flavors I have had.

Mixability

C4 Dynasty features 18 raw actives and 10-patented ingredients. With such a large profile I expected to see a lot of particles floating at the bottom of my shaker cup, but that was not the case. Right away this did foam for a few moments, but that quickly passed. After letting it sit in the fridge overnight I did notice it mixed quite well, but with a little residue to be found on the bottom of the shaker cup. Overall I have been very pleased with Cellucor and Nutrabolt with their Mixability over the years.

Formula

350mg Caffeine (Stim)
6g Citrulline Malate, 3g L-Citrulline, 1g Citrulline Nitrate (Pumps, Performance)
6.4g Carnosyn Beta Alanine (Endurance, Performance)
3g Creatine Monohydrate, 1g Creatine HCL, 1g Creatine Nitrate (Strength, Power, Performance)
1g Taurine (Recovery, Hydration)
400mg Peak ATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)
400mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)
200mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancement, Mood)
150mg ElevATP (Strength, Power, and increase LBM)
150mg VasoDrive AP (Pumps, Increase Bloodflow)
62.5mg Teacrine (Enhance caffeine half-life, sustained energy)
50mg Astragin (Uptake of ingredients in profile)
5mg Toothed Clubmoss (Cognitive Enhancer, Mental Clarity)
1mg Rauwolfia vomitoria root extract (Enhance Stimulant)

Pro’s
- Transparent Label
- 18 Raw Actives & 10 Patented Ingredients
- Naturally Flavored
- No Artificial Dyes
- Large addition of nootropics & pump ingredients