Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    RX MEMBER Ashop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    102977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    X2 on this. Chiropractic has definitely helped with pain management for me. Worth a visit!



    Welcome to the forum! While I can truly appreciate you seeking out firsthand experience of people with similar trauma or ailments, I’d encourage you to stick with actual doctors and not some Internet unknown.

    I mean, who the ____ am I? At least with a healthcare professional you have a face to go with the advice. And if you don’t like your doctor’s recommendation you can seek out another professional for a second opinion.

    Sure, I guess the same applies with forums, buuuuut...

    Agreed, always listen to your doctors over just random advice however it is nice to hear from people who have went through the same injury. It can give you some hope if anything.

  2. #17
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Agreed, always listen to your doctors over just random advice however it is nice to hear from people who have went through the same injury. It can give you some hope if anything.
    exactly! It is so important to be able to talk to others who went though something.

    When you were dealing with the issue, did you have a problem turning your palm face up, for example, if you were sitting and wanted to put your palm face up on your lap (just an example) did you not have the ability to do this and if so did that recover?

    Thanks

  3. #18
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Agreed, always listen to your doctors over just random advice however it is nice to hear from people who have went through the same injury. It can give you some hope if anything.
    Hi again

    Did you experience any wrist issues during your ordeal and if so did the movement / strength and functionality return?

    Thanks

  4. #19
    RX MEMBER Ashop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    102977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thearmissue View Post
    Hi again

    Did you experience any wrist issues during your ordeal and if so did the movement / strength and functionality return?

    Thanks
    I did have some wrist issues. For me its was all about rehabbing. I used a Dynaflex power ball and within a few months my wrist was much better.

  5. #20
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I did have some wrist issues. For me its was all about rehabbing. I used a Dynaflex power ball and within a few months my wrist was much better.
    thanks ill look into that

  6. #21
    RX MEMBER Ashop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    102977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thearmissue View Post
    thanks ill look into that
    Once you get the hang of it you will love the Powerball. If u buy one get the self starting unit. The one that I have starts with a string and it can be a pain sometimes just getting it started. Its an amazing rehab tool and worth the investment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •