Dymatize Iso100 Fruity & Cocoa Pebbles

https://youtu.be/jPMfEh6k2RQ

Taste

Fruity Pebbles –The crackly, crunchy, sugary, crusty, pebbles glitter provides an enhanced texture to the very light powder. The flavor is captured perfectly. Usually, when companies go with a fruit flavor it is too strong, too weak, or too artificial. The flavoring is pure which is very hard to do. The way the whey isolate correlates to the leftover milk of a bowl of cereal is dead on. For those who love their Saturday morning sugary cereal, this is going to fix your sweet tooth.

Cocoa Pebbles – Cocoa Pebbles is not a straightforward flavor, as you would expect it to be. Just like with Fruity Pebbles there are small texture pieces that enhance the light Iso100 powder. With an initial bold milk chocolate flavor there is an underlying fudge aftertaste. This brings an extra dimension for the chocolate lovers out there. What surprised me with this one was how it is an outstanding rendition of the cereal, but it's just incredible chocolate on its own. Dymatize Iso100 Chocolate Pebbles is truly in a league of its own with the density of flavor it provides.

Top Iso100 Flavors:

1. Peanut Butter
  2. Fruity Pebbles
  3. Cocoa Pebbles
  4. Chocolate Caramel (25th Anniversary)
  5. Orange Dreamsicle
  6. Fudge Brownie
  7. Chocolate Peanut Butter
  8. Birthday Cake
  9. Cinnamon Bun

10. Smooth Banana

Mixability

Iso100 is a very light powder, and therefore it mixes with ease. You can even mix this with a spoon in a cup of water or almond milk. Due to the thin nature of an isolate, you should have no complaints with mixing in any fashion. I love using isolate protein powders in baking recipes because they are the ideal rising agents. The last way I like to use protein is by mixing it in a bowl to make a pudding and spreading on baked goods and rice cakes. Iso100 from Dymatize covers all the bases and is a top isolate on the market.

Formula

110-120 Calories
0g Fat
1-2g Carb
25g Protein
Known worldwide for quality, taste and purity, ISO100 is produced to our highest quality standards. ISO100 is formulated using a cross-flow microfiltration, multi-step purification process that preserves important muscle-building protein fractions while removing excess carbohydrates, fat, lactose and cholesterol.