Xtend Perfect 10 EAA’s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh31MRMqqO4

Taste

Watermelon - The watermelon is just as good as the OG Xtend. The replica of a jolly rancher is present and the flavor lingers all the way through the aftertaste. Nutrabolt is very good at flavoring and this goes to show how well they can use this flavor throughout a series of their products and continue to nail it.

Fruit Punch – A trademark Nutrabolt flavor that runs rampant among their C4 pre-workout series. Right away the array of fruit flavors hits your taste buds, and sticks all the way through the backend. The mixture of orange, passion fruit, and papaya are bold out of the get go and don’t stop all the way through the backend.

Blue Raspberry – The flagship flavor featured in C4 and Xtend continues into the Xtend Perfect 10 product. The density from this blue raspberry flavor is great, but the kicker is the sweetness in the aftertaste. It almost reminds me of blue raspberry cotton candy with how strong the flavor lasts. I love this flavor from all the Nutrabolt products, and it is no surprise it is nailed in this EAA product.

Strawberry Dragon Fusion – This is the intriguing flavor on the Xtend Perfect10 lineup in my opinion. Xtend found a great way to pair a unique addition with a dense strawberry initial flavor. Dragon fruit is bland on its own, but the intense sweetness helps amplify this aspect. I was uncertain of how well this would mesh together, but both flavors compliment each other well to make it refreshing to sip on.

Mixability

Xtend Perfect 10 the EAA formula mixes with ease, and the powder will mix as soon as it hits the water. Just like with the original Xtend you will have no issues with clumps or particles. After a few shakes, this was totally dissolved, and there was nothing left sitting on the bottom of the shaker cup. I have never had an issue with any Xtend product as Nutrabolt is very good at Mixability for all of their formulas.

Formula

XTEND Perfect 10 Amino is made with natural flavors. and uses
natural sources of color. such as Spirulina. Beet. Turmeric, and fruit and
vegetable juices.

Xtend Perfect 10 Per 1 Scoop:
5g of BCAA’s/EAA’s
~1g Leucine
~500mg Valine
~500mg Iso-Leucine
1.6g Electrolyte Blend

Xtend Perfect 10 Per 2 Scoops:
10g of BCAA’s/EAA’s