<br> Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Outright Bar <br>&nbsp;<br><a href="https://youtu.be/1eTCYvxa8nw">https://youtu.be/1eTCYvxa8nw</a><br><br><br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br> Taste <br>&nbsp;<br>Cookie Dough Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter have a stronger presence than the cookie dough. The chocolate chips, the brown sugar flavor, and that gooey texture give this bar an incredible combination. I found the ratio of flavors to be a 70/30 ratio of peanut butter to cookie dough. There are numerous chocolate chip pieces and mini cookie dough bites scattered throughout the bar. This is yet another flavor you want to add to the stash right away. The outright bar delivers another fantastic flavor, and I am sure there are many more to come.<br>&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp;<br><br> Texture <br>The texture of the bars correlates with a fresh cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew. I found this to be very close to the Sunflower Butter as it is softer than most of the bars I have had off the outright bar line. My guess is due to the softness of the cookie dough.<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br> Macros <br>&nbsp;<br>Macros:<br>Calories – 280<br>Fat – 13g<br>Carbs – 26g<br>Protein – &nbsp;15g<br>&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br>Ingredients:<br>Peanut Butter<br>Honey<br>Whey Protein Isolate<br>Cookie Dough Bites<br>Chocolate Chips<br>Brown Sugar<br>Natural Flavorings<br>&nbsp;<br> Rankings <br>&nbsp;<br>1.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter<br>2.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Almond Butter Chocolate Chip<br>3.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Cookie Dough Peanut Butter<br>4.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Cookies &amp; Cream Peanut Butter<br>5.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin<br>6.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp<br>7.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sunflower Butter Chocolate Chip<br>8.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; S’mores Peanut Butter<br>9.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Toffee Peanut Butter<br>10.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Peanut Butter Butterscotch<br>11.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Peppermint Cookies &amp; Cream Peanut Butter<br>12.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Peanut Butter Banana Walnut<br>13.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; White Chocolate Raspberry<br>14.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip<br>&nbsp;<br>
<br>