Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "You tell that punk, that I, me Jon Gotti, will sever your mother f'n head off"-Jon Gotti RIP DMX

I mean would you rather die? I own houses & not even 40 yet. You're almost 70 still worried about $. If you get covid19, catch pnemonia at your age, don't say in ICU, oh damn PFA was right. So, keep heading outside at your age & let's see how much sorry you were to do so because you're worried about $. I mean it's your life. Do whatever the f$&k u want. Just don't go begging to live because your ignorant self insisted on going to run your business.

My logic is, if my tenants do t pay me now, they'll pay me later, plus I already have emergency funds cause I planned ahead of whatever happening. Obviously, you need funds since you're so desperately trying to run your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Shut your own stuff down, not mine. I've spent a lifetime creating my business only to have it ruined for a narrative driven by a virus and fear. The majority of my customers are small business and many are now OUT OF BUSINESS, for life. Their dreams have been erased.

If you're so worried about contracting it, stay home and away from people.

You're an arrogant self-centered putz yourself.
    Last edited by Poker face Ace; 05-29-2020 at 10:44 AM.

"You tell that punk, that I, me Jon Gotti, will sever your mother f'n head off"-Jon Gotti RIP DMX

Also, the government has a system called welfare that can help you pal. Money can ALWAYS be replaced, health can't. Sorry if I hurt your feelings man, just being honest. Anyway, I'm rooting for you to make it in this world financially during this pandamic

This should be good

Quote Originally Posted by Poker face Ace View Post
    I mean would you rather die? I own houses & not even 40 yet. You're almost 70 still worried about $. If you get covid19, catch pnemonia at your age, don't say in ICU, oh damn PFA was right. So, keep heading outside at your age & let's see how much sorry you were to do so because you're worried about $. I mean it's your life. Do whatever the f$&k u want. Just don't go begging to live because your ignorant self insisted on going to run your business.

My logic is, if my tenants do t pay me now, they'll pay me later, plus I already have emergency funds cause I planned ahead of whatever happening. Obviously, you need funds since you're so desperately trying to run your business
    I have plenty of money you ignorant a-hole.

I am not almost 70 and I have money in the bank because of my business and working hard all my life.

Be careful driving your car, people die in car accidents. Many more than do from COVID.

Hope you don't have a drink of alcohol and drive your car, people die from drunks.

Never collected a dime of welfare and do not need to. Owned my first home at 21, started my business at 19, still going today. I like buying things, going places and not hiding from a fucking hoax virus.

Did you feel this way about the flu too, did your ass stay home in 2014 when 80,000 died from the flu?

I will compare my bank balance with yours any day.
    Last edited by Mac; 05-29-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Also, the government has a system called welfare that can help you pal. Money can ALWAYS be replaced, health can't. Sorry if I hurt your feelings man, just being honest. Anyway, I'm rooting for you to make it in this world financially during this pandamic

You mean nothing to me, therefor nothing you say would constitute ' hurt your feelings man '

Yeesh Mac, sounds like you're angry. Let me see if I can break this down for the millionth time.
    Covid19 & the flu are ABSOLUTELY different. The flu isn't nearly as contagious & the corona virus doesn't leave your body as in some people, without causing ireversible damage.

1)If you're over55 you have a chance of dying wayyyy more than younger people, even though this virus has taken younger, healthier lives.
    2) this is definitely not a hoax. Are you drunk or on something? EVERY hospital in NYS is packed with covid 19. PACKED. So what is the point of making this a hoax? What's govt trying to get out of it?

3) this virus is new to our understanding & you don't sit in your rm expecting it to leave drinking soup. It ATTACHES to your lungs & makes it difficult to breathe & can cause ireversible damage.
    Last edited by Poker face Ace; 05-29-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Yeesh Mac, sounds like you're angry. Let me see if I can break this down for the millionth time.
    Covid19 & the flu are ABSOLUTELY different. The flu isn't nearly as contagious & the corona virus doesn't leave your body as in some people, without causing ireversible damage.

1)If you're over55 you have a chance of dying wayyyy more than younger people, even though this virus has taken younger, healthier lives.
    2) this is definitely not a hoax. Are you drunk or on something? EVERY hospital in NYS is packed with covid 19. PACKED. So what is the point of making this a hoax? What's govt trying to get out of it?

3) this virus is new to our understanding & you don't sit in your rm expecting it to leave drinking soup. It ATTACHES to your lungs & makes it difficult to breathe & can cause ireversible damage.

God damn right I am angry.

Sounds like you're an idiot with his head up his ass.

FYI, there is wayyyyy more understanding of the flu as we have an understanding of the flu way more than covid 19. Covid19, we don't know what else it can bring. New symptoms are happening each day, & some researchers believe that covid19 in some if not most are not immune as they don't or their bodies can't develop antibodies.
    The flu, at least for most strains, we do have a vaccine. Not for covid. Right now we have over 100,000 deaths in the United States. That's with quarantine.

Imagine no quarantine on a virus we have no vaccine on that we don't even know that much about?
    Please Mac, be smart. We want you here with us as a true inspirational moderator lol

Exactly why people like me NEED a medical release to re-enter the gym to train and regain my ability to walk.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

The federal government is finally admitting what many observers have suspected all along: The average American’s chances of dying from COVID-19 are extremely small. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) latest best estimate of the death rate for individuals with COVID-19 symptoms is just 0.26 percent, slightly higher than that of the seasonal flu.
    The CDC offers five estimates in its latest “COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios,” which are “designed to help inform decisions by modelers and public health officials who utilize mathematical modeling.” Its “current best estimate” is that the symptomatic case fatality ratio (CFR) for all Americans is 0.4 percent and that 35 percent of those who get the virus are asymptomatic. Thus, the infection fatality rate (IFR) is 0.4 percent of the 65 percent who actually have symptoms, which comes to just 0.26 percent.

.2% fatality rate

Ultimately we might find out that the IFR is even lower because numerous studies and hard counts of confined populations have shown a much higher percentage of asymptomatic cases. Simply adjusting for a 50% asymptomatic rate would drop their fatality rate to 0.2% — exactly the rate of fatality Dr. John Ionnidis of Stanford University projected.

^^^ Awesome!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

FYI, there is wayyyyy more understanding of the flu as we have an understanding of the flu way more than covid 19. Covid19, we don't know what else it can bring. New symptoms are happening each day, & some researchers believe that covid19 in some if not most are not immune as they don't or their bodies can't develop antibodies.
    The flu, at least for most strains, we do have a vaccine. Not for covid. Right now we have over 100,000 deaths in the United States. That's with quarantine.

Imagine no quarantine on a virus we have no vaccine on that we don't even know that much about?
    Please Mac, be smart. We want you here with us as a true inspirational moderator lol

We have a vaccine for the flu, yet how many thousands a year die?

If your social distancing works, if your own mask works, if you know not to stick your fingers up your nose and wash your hands, why the fuck you worried about me?

Several countries have done without quarantines and had much lower death rates than those that did.

The CDC has stated the total death counts include other morbidities which include the yearly flu death rates.

Look no further than your asshole governor that put COVID patients in nursing homes. Go ask that pinhead to ' " Be Smart "
    Last edited by Mac; 05-29-2020 at 02:55 PM.

CDC was off with their guidelines, but I wouldn't care about what they say or don't. I'm more worried about a virus that can (god forbid) infect my whole family like nothing.

Fact of the matter is people ( 30,000 people in NYS alone) are confirmed dead. That's with a state wide quarantine in place. That's beyond scary.

Only thing I care to know is if there are answers or solutions. The number game from CDC is just that. Numbers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast