Exclamation Article - Griffonia Simplicifolia

iron brothers...our new article about Griffonia Simplicifolia is released...a great 5htp discussion...

https://www.evolutionary.org/griffon...olia-benefits/

Evolutionary.org - Official RXM Sponsor. Interested in sources or discussion of anabolics? visit our forums...over 100,000 members.

RX MEMBER

very interesting Although Griffonia Simplicifolia is naturally occurring in plants, the actual chemical 5-HTP has only been legal without a prescription since the mid-1990s. Supplement companies lobbied to make it legal since it is derived from a natural plant, even though it is so strong. Since then it has been legal to purchase it over the counter.

The whole legal cos it comes from a plant thing could apply to Opium and the Poppy too. But it doesn't lol
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

Interesting ingredient with a lot of different benefits listed. From fat loss and appetite suppression to better sleep to reducing pain. Sounds very promising.

I used it 5 HTP before in a ZMA formula that Victor Conte designed. I did notice my sleep and mood both had improvements.