Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/J1vVehJ9rsw

Taste

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter – The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar is an orange color but still provides a stronger nutmeg and cinnamon to complement the backend peanut butter base. I may be nitpicking here, but I personally would like the pumpkin pie aspect to be dialed up a notch. The peanut butter is always the strongest characteristic of the outright bars, but in this flavor it’s the exact opposite. I find this better labeled as "Pumpkin Spice" rather than "Pumpkin Pie".

Texture
The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 280
Fat ~ 14g
Carbs ~ 21g
Protein ~ 18g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Oat Flour, Cinnamon

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
  4. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  5. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  6. White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  7. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  8. Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
  9. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  10. S’mores Peanut Butter
  11. Toffee Peanut Butter