Results 1 to 2 of 2
10-19-2021, 11:18 AM #1
Few overall questions from a "begginer".
Hello there again,
Ive got few questions regarding some of my excercises and things that i eat.
Ive read some articles etc, but id also like to ask more experianced people.
1. Do you guys feel your back when working out (back)? So when doing excercises of different body parts, i can feel each one of them. Either im doing some arm training or chest etc. But i can never feel my back, except lats. Ive read that i may be using my bicep instead of back, but i barely even feel bicep when doing back movements. I push my chest out, so my posture is not the issue.
2. In most eating plans ive seen, there are many expensive ingridients, like meat and fish every day. Unfortunetly, groceries in my country are getting more and more expensive each day, so i cant afford eating few kinds of meat. Things i usually eat everyday are:
- 4/5 eggs with a kaiser roll and two slices of cheese (around 30g of protein and over 30(?) carbs);
- cream of rice (around 22g of carbs);
- a portion of protein powder (24g of protein);
- dinner containing 250g of chicken (around 55g of protein);
- white cheese (over 50g of protein).
Im planning of adding 200g of cottage cheese, which would add 25g of protein.
So basically my diet contains a lot of dairy produts. Is it that bad?
3. Extremely weak upper cheast? Im training my upper chest with a barbell on incline bench and its usually my 2nd or 3rd excercise. But its so much weaker than my main(lower) part of the chest. Sometimes i cant even lift the barbell more than 4 times with 30kg of plates on it. Not sure what to do.
4. Well of course i forgot rest of my questions, so maybe ill edit the thread in the future. For now thats it. Thank you for any response.
10-19-2021, 11:54 AM #2
Ah i dont think i cant edit the post now. Additional thing is, im looking for a protein powder. So there are two products im thinking of. First one is MUTANT PRO, second one is SCITEC Whey Protein Professional.
The first one is a lot cheaper and has less "ingridients".
The second one has a lot of Aminos added to it, "to help the protein to digest". Is it worth buying the more expensive one? Or are these only some marketing tricks? Thanks.
SCITEC Whey Protein Professional:
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 16-41-39 100% Whey Protein Professional - The official website of Scite.jpg