Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NOVICE

so today Aug 24th 2009 was my first official day of workin out on Beastdrol & Katanadrol. I took three caps yesterday to see how the body would react to it, and try to eliminate any Placebo effect they might have on today's workout.

Now, I've never taken any product as serious or as potent as the forementioned super supps, but I have done two cycles of Epistane(Havok) It was kind of like the point of no return after downing the first caps yesterday. Kind of intense really. After several hours and feeling no sides my anxiety subsided. Several hours after the second dose I did start to get a pump. Nothin major just could feel the arms, and back gettin a little tight. I did get a little hot and blood pressure bumpy after the third dose but nothin to shake a stick at. I do believe it was the culprit behind some of the most intense and weird dreams I've ever had though

So here's what I did today as far as workout.
    Took first dose at 8:30am
    Hit gym at 9:15
    Chest
    Flat Barbell Bench.
    135X12
    185X12
    205X8 This is where I started to get a decent pump, and strangely enough felt just confidently strong.
    225X6 I know I know I'm a pussy. But,as i've stated before having super long monkey arms doesn't help on bench. Here's the thing. I am positive I could've Done 265 like 3 or 4 times. I just felt really strong today. I stopped cause I had a long workout aheadof me.

Flat Dumbell Bench
    50X12
    60X12
    70X10
    80X10

Incline Barbell Bench
    135X12 By this point in the workout I'm usually feelin it and it's getting tougher to lift the bar from behind my head to do inclines. Not today.
    165X10 I usually don't go this high and certainly not this many reps!
    195X8 This was pretty much a record for me.

Incline Dumbell Bench
    50X12
    60X12
    80X12

Fly's
    #weights/#5X8
    #6X8
    #7X8 Again comin together too easy
    #9X8 Another record for me.

Triceps
    V-Bar presses.
    #12X10
    #14X10
    #16(Max)X10 This was just awesome going max and super controlled. My triceps were burning and had a awesome pump.

Single Rope KickBack
    #4X10
    #5X10 I usually only can hit and stay at #4 by this time
    #6X10 Lost some form getting this one up but not much

Dips
    Body weight X12@3sets

Traps
    High Pulls
    135X12
    185X12
    235X10 This went up nice and smoothly, and one of the best pumps I've ever had on my neck

Dumbell Shrugs
    50X12
    80X12@2sets

Abs
    Weighted Rope Crunch
    #16(max)X20@3sets Oh christ!, did these burn!

Weighted Russian Twists
    20lb ballX16@3sets

Wide Knee Hanging Ab Raises
    BodyweightX16@2Sets Wanted to go three just absolutely couldn't do it...

Today was such a awesome workout. I felt So Fulfilled. Didn't want to leave. I'm looking much harder and Veiny when I wake up too. I know most of that is the diet, but this morning It was noticable.

I really am looking forward to this...oh it's gonna be sick. I should have some video up by the end of the week as well on thoughts supps and workouts during this cycle.

Thanks again everyone
    -RickO'Shea

nice

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/102.html
    ^^You must click this link^^ for the following discount
    Codes to work. Once you click the links the codes will work
    Here are the codes…NEEDTO51 $50 off any item

NOVICE

NEEDTO, THANK YOU!!!!

Today is just the third day I've been taking the Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com and I really want to thank Needto from the bottom of my heart(not gay) for the results so far. I know I know, it's only the third day Rick you cant be noticing that much. Look at this pic then compare it to the others posted at the beginning of the thread.
    http://i31.tinypic.com/nlvls7.jpg

First thing. Hardness. So Today was a rough day. I ran out of foods....just a crap load of carbs to eat, and bad ones too. I didn't eat much about half what I should. I wasn't feeling well, I felt flat, and outta shape all day. I popped my before bed dosage about a hour ago. I happened to go the bathroom. I was thinking that how I felt would be how I looked. I really am blown away by how much harder and vascular I am in just three days. If you look at that pic you can see I got those veins comin up from the lower abs...about a month ago I had two (The two big ones) but what you couldn't see in the pic is like six new ones, and the one on the left goes almost up into my arm pit. I got a new set of veins on my right bicep with are gettin huge when working out that I've never had! I've even got one on the underside of my Tricep. I also am looking more lean and the striations are comin too! I had this post almost finished and put up like four hours ago but then it suddenly got erased...so I almost didn't put this up until I took that picture!!!

Here's what I did today (workout wise)

I got my Bodyfat % tested and my measurements taken. The official printout I'm waiting on via email...sorry..anyways I do have a question about this if someone could help me on it

I was calipered at 5 different spots, two of them sites used on women. The Tricep and the Illiac. I was also tested on the thigh, chest, and abdominals. Now with the five combined I tested at 14% which seemed really high. Do you guys think thats right lookin at the pic?.... If I went by just the three mens sites I came in at 9%. Can anybody tell me why the huge gap in % differential?

Workout
    Back, Bi's, and Forearms (my favorite lifting day)
    Back
    Narrow Grip Pulldown
    #10X10reps@3 sets I went with a fast positive phase and a six second negative phase. This method I really liked! I got a great stretch and awesome pump from the second set! I also used this method on virtually all the rest of the lifts
    #16X12reps@1set I used the rest pause method for the last set as well on the rest of the excersizes. This one a 8X3X1 for 12

Wide Grip Pulldown
    #10X10Reps@3sets
    #16X12Reps@1set I usually never am able to do this much weight without momentum and straps!

Deadlift (now I usually leave this for the end of Back workout but I was afraid I was going to loose the station to someone and not get it back.
    135X10reps@3 sets
    225X10Reps@1set I felt awesome here so decided to keep it rollin!!!
    275X8Reps@1set I was able to put this up relatively easy which is awesome cause my knee usually kaputs at this weight!

Dumbell Rows
    50X10Reps@2sets Same positive and negative phase like on the narrow grip pulldowns
    90X10Reps@2sets I haven't gone that high in a while

Bi's
    Seated incline dumbell curl
    30X10reps@3sets I usually start with 25's and work my wy up to 35's
    45X10Reps@1set Never had a pump like that!!!!

Cable curls/Cable Hammer Curl
    #3X8/#3X8reps@3 sets
    #6X8/#6X8reps@1 set I stand corrected...this was the best bicep pump ever!!!

Preacher curl
    45X10@3sets
    75X10@1set This was surprisingly easy

Forearms
    (That thing where you hang a weight from a pvc pipe and roll it up and down)
    3 sets (Forearms burned and felt awesome)

well there you have it.
    So far No sides other than funky ass dreams(that's a maybe too) hunger and serious hard veiny sex appeal. I had a guy today ask if I worked at the schools gym. My response was "No, Why?" "Cause you're FKN Ripped bro" was his answer.

Yep I was feelin good!!!

So again special thanks to you guys and your help (Sonic) big help there!!!
    NEEDTO YOU DA MAN!!!!

I'm glad you are enjoying it thus far. Wait until 3 weeks comes along, you won't believe the gains.

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by IronCrusher View Post
    I'm glad you are enjoying it thus far. Wait until 3 weeks comes along, you won't believe the gains.
    This makes my soul smile

NOVICE

Hey Guys could still use some answers to the bodyfat question. Plus here are my measurements,thoughts, and workouts below.
    Anthropometric MeasurementsMeasurements in Pounds1st2ndWeight202.00Measurements in InchesBust/Chest44.25Waist36.00Hips40.00Right Thigh21.50Left Thigh21.50Right Gluteal FoldLeft Gluteal FoldAbdominal38.50Right Mid Arm14.00Left Mid Arm14.00TotalsTotal Inches229.750.00Difference over Previous Month229.75Difference Overall229.75

Today was going to be a ruff day. I didn't get enough last night and it's leg day. When I don't get the right clean food in me I get cranky too...I don't know if this happens to anyone else?
    Today is Day#4 and I'm Starting to get that pumped feeling that lasts all day. Love it! I'm also getting some dry joints too. Gotta pick up forged joint repair. I'm also starting to sweat more throughout the day which is a good sign the katana is working!

Workout
    Legs,Shoulders,Traps and Abs

Legs
    ATF Squats
    135X8@3sets
    185X8reps@2sets I wanted to go higher but the knee said no.

Cleans
    135X10@1set
    95X10@3sets I haven't trained legs in like a half a year so rusty on these but I will get it to 225 hopefully not too long

Overhead squats
    95X6@1set This was for kicks. They suck!

Snatchs
    95X10@4sets

Calvs
    Standing Calv raise
    #10X10reps@4sets I blasted the positive phase almost jumping then a six second negative phase
    #10X30reps@1set

Shoulders (dont do alot with shoulders cause I need other parts to catch up)
    Military Dumbell Press
    50lbX10reps@3sets Fast Positive Phase with six second negative phase Oh man were these burnin!
    70lbX8reps@1set Almost didn't get it up!

Front Dumbell Raises
    20lbX10reps@1set
    25lbX10reps@1set
    30lbX10reps@1set
    35lbX10reps@1set From the two hours of volleyball last night my shoulders were unusually strong!

Side Dumbell Raises
    25lbX10reps@1set
    30lbX10reps@1set
    35lbX8reps@1set
    40lbX8reps@1set This was a PB for me!

Traps
    Barbell Shrug
    185lbsX12reps@4sets First time I've ever had a trap pump like that! Awesome!

Dumbell Shrug
    50lbX40reps@2sets

Abs
    Hanging Leg Raise
    BodyweightX10reps@3sets I only lowered my abs to like a 130degree never fully relaxed they hurt like shit man!!!

Weighted Crunch
    #16(max)X16reps@2sets

Well There ya have it!

NOVICE

Alrighty, So I Have switched Diets to maximize fat loss. It's Lyle McDonald's evil creation based of Dave Duchane's Ultimate Diet. Lyle's Ultimate Diet 2.0 Is made for atheletes looking to get into the mid single digit range. Which is what I am trying to do. For 4 days you are in a somewhat starving no carb carb depletion diet. On Monday and Tuesday you do a carb Depletion workout with lighter weights and more reps to further the depletion. Then you take wed. off, More diet thursday, then I higher weight weight full body workout that night to suck every last calorie out of your muscle. Then that night you start a carb load. Take friday off but keep the loading Then saturday you do a full body powerworkout low low reps as much weight as you can. I really like the way lyle writes everything out. I think it would be too advanced for the regular joe but a good read for all you mad scientists out there. My workout is below.

Monday
    Full Body workout. 3 cycles at 65% of 1 rep max
    Chest Press 3X15
    Chest Fly 3X15
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 3X15
    Rows 3X15
    Hamstring Curl 3X15
    Calf Raise 3X15
    Leg Press 3X15
    Lateral Raise 2X15
    Incline Bicep Curl 2X15
    Tricep Pushdown 2X15

So you repeat the above cycle twice. There is only 1 min of rest between each set. Needless to say if Lactic acid isn't filling your body then Your form sucks or your not going heavy enough. I felt like puking after the first cycle. I got done with everything and I went pale. It was the hardest workout of my life....ugh...it sucked. Then I played Volleyball for two hours afterward. My super intense cardio. That Night I wrecked my motorcycle. random side note. So when your on this starve mode you kind of feel like shit needless to say. One thing I have to add though. So last night before going to bed I checked myself in the mirror. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY ABS LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!! EVERYTHING WAS JUST POPPIN OUT. I COULD CLEARLY SEE EVERYTHING. THAT WHOLE GAP IN BETWEEN THE SIDE OF YOUR ABS THAT CIRCLE THING IT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME. NEW VEINS AND EVERYTHING!!!

Great work man. Looking good.

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/102.html
    ^^You must click this link^^ for the following discount
    Codes to work. Once you click the links the codes will work
    Here are the codes…NEEDTO51 $50 off any item

NOVICE

So today is day 3 of UD2. Yesterday was Pretty freakin gnarly! I did the exact same workout with the same diet as on monday, with the exception of six sets of abs thrown in. I also played two hours of volleyball again to get some good glycogen burning cardio in. I felt like I had a lot more energy yesterday then on monday as well. Today being wed, I look pretty damn good considering I'm only eating 1200 cals a day. I HAVE TO SAY IF IT WASN'T FOR THE BEAST COURSING MY SYSTEM 24 HOURS A DAY I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ON THIS!!!! I mean no cals ya feel flat and week, but then you take your beast and Katana, and POW! you've fuckin killed everyone and everything at your gym with your power legs. I get the day off today which is great! Cause I'm damn sore...only thing that sucks is at least the workouts take your mind off of the starving periods you go through...I do however want to tell you guys that I'm lookin good. I feel like I'm up from 200 to around 206, but that's just a guess. I do know for a fact however I've lost fat cause I'm lookin even more than defined then a week and a half ago. I got some new veins in my right bicep which have never come in till now which I'm so stoked about. I also have a brand new vein in my Right lat that is huge, and it just popped outta nowhere....like a freakin daisy!!! I also think I'm going to start 300ml of Test E once a week for 12 weeks, Who knows maybe even throw in like 300ml of EQ too...I'm really enjoyin lookin like a freak and getting the looks too!!!

Awesome bro. Keep working hard!

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by IronCrusher View Post
    Awesome bro. Keep working hard!
    Thank you sir! I'm tryin man I'm really tryin. I just still can't believe I'm not even half way done with the cycle! It's friggin crazy how legit this shit is!!! I wish I could do two cycles right in a row cause I absolutely love this feeling! Nothin else like it in the world. Last Night I went to a volleyball game for our college, and no joke I had at least 10 people saying I was gettin Ripped, Huge, Shredded, or bigger. It felt awesome!

Best of luck to you on that UD2 diet. I've run it 2 times for dieting, and 1 time for gaining and had good results both times around. For the record though, when I was doing it dieting, my low day (no carb) day cals were still 1300 and I am a 135-140 lb female. So I wouldn't have started off your low (no carb) days at 1200. That is the ALL TIME low that Lyle says to NOT go below, and says primarily to save it for a female who has some stubborn fat to lose. So my advice would be to up them slightly, like maybe 1400-1500 on those days, especially since that will still put you at a deficit alone, then to add the 2 hours of volleyball on top of that makes it even greater. Just my two cents though, NICE JOB either way!!

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by SBT View Post
    Best of luck to you on that UD2 diet. I've run it 2 times for dieting, and 1 time for gaining and had good results both times around. For the record though, when I was doing it dieting, my low day (no carb) day cals were still 1300 and I am a 135-140 lb female. So I wouldn't have started off your low (no carb) days at 1200. That is the ALL TIME low that Lyle says to NOT go below, and says primarily to save it for a female who has some stubborn fat to lose. So my advice would be to up them slightly, like maybe 1400-1500 on those days, especially since that will still put you at a deficit alone, then to add the 2 hours of volleyball on top of that makes it even greater. Just my two cents though, NICE JOB either way!!
    Thanks for the advice! I upped it to 1500, I was pretty on point and was doing the workouts as hard as I could and extra cardio just in case, but my body was slowly packin on fat, I think I might be hypoglycemic or something cause as soon as I even looked at carbs here came the fat stores. I gave it four days, but I'm going back to the really good TKD diet I was on at the start of the log. I was seeing awesome results with that. "If it aint broke, don't fix it!"

NOVICE

Hey Everybody I've got some exciting announcements!
    So Yesterday was a HIT workout where I did 4 sets on every bodypart other than arms which got two sets workout below

I should also mention I took two caps of beast and Katana before the workout too

Chest
    Flat bench
    155X15@1set as a warm up
    225X12@1set This went up easier than shiz I was suprised to say the least!
    245X10@2set Ok this is a PR for repping weight. I was soo Stoked and it wasn't even max day. YEAH BABY!!!!

CableCrossovers
    #6X8@1set
    #8X8@1set This was another PR!!!!

Widegrip Pulldown
    #10X10@1set as a warm up
    #16X10@1set PR for repping weight Shit yeah boy
    #18X10@1set PR again and It was maxed out on weight too!!!

Single arm dumbell row
    50lbX10@1set as a warm up
    80lbX10@2sets PR for repping weight

Biceps
    Incline Dumbell curl
    45lbsX10@2sets PR on Repping weight. Sidenote...Two caps before equals absolutely skin ripping pumps!!!! FU%$ING Awesome!!!

Triceps
    Tricep Pushdown with V-bar
    #15X10@2sets Maxed out completely under control! Could have done a whole lot more too!!! PR again for repping weight!

Shoulders
    Military Press
    50lbX10@1set as a warm up
    70lbX8@2sets New PR BABY for repping weight!!!

Squats ATF
    135X10@1set
    225X10@2sets I was Super Stoked cause I got a shit knee and I went past Parallel and I felt great!!! I know I could squat three hundey!@!!!!!

Hamstrings
    Hamstring Curl
    130X10@2sets PR for Repping weight

Traps
    Barbell Shrug
    225X8@2sets PR for Repping weight!!!

Ok So I got all of that done in an Hour with a buddy working with me! I felt Soooooo damn good man!!!
    2 mucho super important notes
    #1 Guy working out with me is 6'6" and like 235. Very in shape Collegiate Athelete. I outworked and outlifted him on everylift, and it absolute foored him how heavy I could lift and keep the same amount of power throughout the whole workout. Hence he's purchased the Beast starter stack.
    #2 THIS IS THE KICKER!!!! I started on this venture a three days shy of Two weeks ago. I started out at 202lbs and at 9% BF. I was thinking I was going to be around 206/208 somewhere around there. I went in to weigh myself for the first time since I started and when the tab pushed all the way to 216 I was fuckin Floored. Now I will say this, due to carb load and reduced water I will give a 4-6 pound leeway on fat and water. I do not look the least bit fatter though!!! I am more veiny and More defined then I ever have been so even at that lee way that Means I've Gained anywhere from 8-10lbs of pure muscle in less then two weeks. HOLY SHIT NEEDTO!!!! NO WONDER EVERYBODY KEEPS TALKING ABOUT ME LOOKIN BEASTY!!!! I got another two weeks to hit my weight goal and I'm pretty much there already!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SOOOOOO PUMPED MAN.

I am doing the video log#1 tonight and it should be up by sunday or monday so look for it on here!

Peace
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RickO'shea View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I upped it to 1500, I was pretty on point and was doing the workouts as hard as I could and extra cardio just in case, but my body was slowly packin on fat, I think I might be hypoglycemic or something cause as soon as I even looked at carbs here came the fat stores. I gave it four days, but I'm going back to the really good TKD diet I was on at the start of the log. I was seeing awesome results with that. "If it aint broke, don't fix it!"
    I think that's a good idea!! I mean the UD2 diet does work, but its just so specific that it can sometimes make it tough. Plus to me, I hated gaining so much water weight with the huge carb load (not to mention the swinging moods) that I always preferred a TKD type myself as well. Plus you said it just right, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

Keep it up!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast