Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I'm seriously at a fucking loss here.
    (snip)
    When will I learn
    Never.

This is what it is, man.

Relationships make us soar but can also make us crash and burn. Enjoy the highs and realize that the lows will... not... last.

Hang in there.

Default code

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrea View Post
    rebound.

dont let her back with you.

she has always been in love with her ex this whole time. dont buy this, "for my peace of mind" bullshit. that is code for, "im not over my ex."

sorry.
    Odrea is right!! If she was over him and REALLY into you, she wouldn't have even enterrtained the thought of meeting up with him. There's someone better out there for you...someone who won't hurt you! When you find her, you'll appreciate her so much more because of shit like this!
    Hang in there. Eat, train, be happy! Don't let her, or anyone for that matter, have that much power over you that they can steal your happiness!!

What kills me about this is, where is the my-ex this and my-ex that when she's getting railed by you? Her heart isn't all a flutter for him while she's on her back taking it, though, is it? This bullshit is so old it's pathetic. The minute he calls she gets all misty. Oh, boo-hoo. . . Women who flake like this should be walking around with a Scarlet letter on them, so us normal, single guys know who the whackjobs are to avoid.

Don't get me wrong, I love women. I really do. But this kind of crap makes me crazy. If women like this were not so insanely insecure, they could be alone after a breakup and heal instead of darkening some poor, unsuspecting guy's door with their fear, neediness and insecurity.

Ok, I'm done.

When will I learn
    When you stop acting like a bitch and start worrying about yourself... Another dude sitting around worrying about some dame.

STOP.

It's just another broad... Sheesh.

NOVICE

Acting like a bitch? Yes, i was mildly pissed off last night and at times felt sorry for myself. Today, the sun is threatening to break through London's fog, weekend is almost here, I'm raring to get into the gym tonight and have 9 messages on my phone from her, with her almost begging me to forget about yesterday and move on. However, FUCK her, if I was a lesser man scared of giving up good sex, she'd be here in bed with me right now. As far as I'm concerned, she'd better be kissing my ass for the next 4 weeks if she wants me to have a look at her again.

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    What kills me about this is, where is the my-ex this and my-ex that when she's getting railed by you? Her heart isn't all a flutter for him while she's on her back taking it, though, is it? This bullshit is so old it's pathetic. The minute he calls she gets all misty. Oh, boo-hoo. . . Women who flake like this should be walking around with a Scarlet letter on them, so us normal, single guys know who the whackjobs are to avoid.

Don't get me wrong, I love women. I really do. But this kind of crap makes me crazy. If women like this were not so insanely insecure, they could be alone after a breakup and heal instead of darkening some poor, unsuspecting guy's door with their fear, neediness and insecurity.

Ok, I'm done.
    I agree with you. That's why I refuse to allow myself to fall in love quickly or allow myself to even think about any girl as LTR material before dating her for at least 3 months. It's all a game and that is exactly why there are so many miserable people from both sexes around. We fuck with each others feelings and that makes us all guarded. Nobody really wins and we're left with too many lonely and unhappy people.

I'm done too.

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

i agree with the other girls..of course! did you hear from her?
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER & National Champ Powerlifter fitbody's Avatar

have you seen that movie...
    "HE''S REALLY NOT INTO YOU" ?????
    if not maybe you should see it
    I'd personally kill for a F'in massage !!!!!!!!!!
    cuz if she's really not into you
    nothing you do or say is gonna make
    so move on bigger and better things are in store
    when one door closes many more will open

a dif

NOVICE

Hmm. What to do now. She messaged and said

'Want me to grovel to show how sorry I am? I will.'

I feel bad being an ass now. She really does seem sorry. Perhaps take her for a drink and lay down the law? Or am I being stupid thinking that?

Two days ago I made a thread, asking how to show a girl a good time via massage. I also mentioned she did enjoy it thoroughly and I couldn't have received more compliments from her if I asked for them. All was well and all have been since early January. I know this since she initiated most of the contact, meetings and dates. Off course I've also done my part in making sure that she enjoy spending time with me, surprised her with day outs, gifts etc. When around my place, she never wanted to leave etc. In short, everything was balanced.

So this afternoon she rings me upset, telling me that she is still not over her ex and she is meeting up with him tonight to 'talk things over'. So immediately I thought, WTF, she hardly ever mentioned him, but tried to be as supportive as possible, biting my lip really really fucking hard and told her that she SHOULD meet him if it's going to help. (a.k.a, polishing the gun and aiming it at my foot). She said she appreciated my understanding and will be in touch before the meet and directly after and that this is just something she must do for her own peace of mind.

So I had a shitty afternoon, early evening came, no message, the time for the meeting came, nothing, no message. This is really grating on me now.
    Just as I thought I'd allow myself to fall in love again, I get whacked on the balls very hard and reminded that this women creatures, truly are from Venus.

I've now started preparing myself for the worst. Feeling like shit, not in the mood to train, disinterested in work, can't be fucked to force food into myself six times a day, constantly wondering if I fucked up, etc etc.
    Funny thing is, I know it's not my fault and not in my power to change it. Still, I'm feeling like shit right now. When will I learn
    Stop being such a poof. There's plenty more out there. better to find out now than a few months down the line.

Angela123

darling...do what you what. we all can say tons of stuff on here...but in the end...you wil do what you want. and something is telling me..you will be seeing her this weekend.

personally...i think you should hold out...hardcore...if she really wants you...she will wait...or will she go crawling back to her ex after 6 wks of not receiving any attention from you. hmmmmmm?

many women just need a man in their life...any man. she isnt with her ex...she is lonely, isnt getting any attention from a man and is bored...she wants someones...so of course she wants to get back with you right away.

like i said tho...we r strangers lol...of course you arent going to listen to us lol...do what u what...just dont be too easy.

go for drinks...ehhh...not so much. she will get drunk and be all over you and say sweet things. do you really want that..it might sound like a good thing...but you need to be around her when she is sober.

id also become a detective if you take her back. check her phone. see if she texts or calls him. tho if she is an experienced with two timing...she will delete any communication she has with him.

Hmm. What to do now. She messaged and said

'Want me to grovel to show how sorry I am? I will.'

I feel bad being an ass now. She really does seem sorry. Perhaps take her for a drink and lay down the law? Or am I being stupid thinking that?
    Bugger, just seen this. Can you trust her now? If the answer is no, don't bother as it will just cause you pain and life's tough enough without that.

Angela123

dude...you have been seeing her for 2 months. the beginning of a relationship is suppossed to be all about lust and happiness. she should have gotten over this drama with her ex bf b4 she started anything with you. that is just my honest opinoin.
    and please...dont feel bad for being an ass. can u imagine how she'd be acting if the tables were turned. she'd be flipping out and makiing sure she hangs it over your head.
    Last edited by Angela123; 02-27-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrea View Post
    dude...you have been seeing her for 2 months. the beginning of a relationship is suppossed to be all about lust and happiness. she should have gotten over this drama with her ex bf b4 she started anything with you. that is just my honest opinoin.
    and please...dont feel bad for being an ass. can u imagine how she'd be acting if the tables were turned. she'd be flipping out and makiing sure she hangs it over your head.
    Exactly.

Have fun and if your girl makes you unhappy dump her. It's good for you and her. Don't waste your life being upset.

Angela123

another thing that sux is that she kept this from you. you had no idea there was any unfinished business she had with her ex.

i had some drama between an ex and a guy i was seeing a few years back...but the guy i was seeing knew from the start there was drama and unfinished business. so he knew what he getting into it.

and just so you know...i constantly told this guy i liked him lots and wanted to be with him and that i hated my ex, blah, blah, blah. it was fun for a few months...but yep..i ended up back with my ex. even tho i had sworn i would never go back with him and that i hated him so much and even called the cops on his ass for being a stalker lol...yet in the end...we got back together.

so trust me when i say...ive been there. i hate to admit it..i was younger and not as mature and i shouldnt have fucked with people's emotions... but trust me...women do this sort of thing all the time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast