Results 16 to 30 of 57
03-20-2010, 03:06 AM #16
im a few eeeks in using them, i take 3, 3x day, early aft, pre and post workout, the added pumps have been long lasting, and its a great peice of mind ive got those nutrients in me working on gainsConfucius say...
A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.
03-30-2010, 02:21 PM #17
will grear give me any sort of stomach upsets or gas ?
03-30-2010, 08:22 PM #18
03-31-2010, 07:55 PM #19
Great stuff. Very helpful when dieting. Positive nitrogen balance = PRICELESS
08-31-2010, 03:06 PM #20
1) So you are saying you split an amino acid molecule in half or into its subatomic structures? If I am understanding this right (sorry, the info given is limited) you are creating carbon (glucose, ketones or both) and waste product ammonia intentionally? For what purpose? Unless your copy is meant in another manner you have made sugar/usable fat and toxic waste so I am sure I am not catching your meaning.
2) What are the ratiod uses of amino acids? From what I have read it appears to simply be another amino acid 2200 type product. Which is just fully hydrolyzed whey and has an NNU of about 18 % (the part used) and negative waste of about 82% (toilet trash and cytotoxins). I am sure you have corrected this accounting for enzyme alterations in a conditional environments so please do not think I am bagging on the product. There just is not much science to use for equations so I ask.
3) You state for the highest NNU you do this. Based upon the description it cannot exceed 18% out of 100% NNU possible.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to your reply Lad. Thanks
09-03-2010, 08:46 PM #21
^^^^ bump for response
09-03-2010, 09:17 PM #22
So, with question #1 matter of waste that is created from this process is entirely inaccurate. In fact no where in the original post is the word half even mentioned.
and for #2, and #3 the entire basis for the latter question is based on the guess that your #2 assumption is correct. Basically your assuming something and than making another question based off of that assumption. I would let him respond first before you ask further on something your not sure about.
09-03-2010, 10:22 PM #23
09-04-2010, 12:18 AM #24
My apology Need2, not directed at you. Actually asking your take on some pretty basic chemistry before the 2 kids who live for drama jumped in so now I am stuck and apologize in advance.
BTW Breezy, HumaPro can be taken with anything anytime and it will dramatically improve the NNU of the meal. Most want the how to get the best from a product info, not can I eat anything and hope for the best. As an example, if you ate 4oz of lean beef with 5 tabs of HumaPro you get an inproved NNU:NC ratio of 13.91g:19.14g so you get more Net Nitrogen Utilization than had you eaten the same amount of beef and a decrease in Nitrogenic catabolites. That is quite an increase in anabolism vs catabolism. So there are no rules, just best approachs. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I always give people credit for being so much more intellegent and there are always a couple that bring me back to reality. So, just for you I will go explain nutrient partitioning in the HUmaPro info (THank you on the real, I assumed it was common knowledge) so everyone can realize that they can take HumaPro with anything and improve the meals utilization, up-take, partitioning toward muscle and away from fat as well as leave less waste in the toilet. Guess I should have asked you two if you knew what 99:1 anabolic ratio meant in regard to growth, recovery and fat loss. So plan on lots of questions in the future! You two are now my go-to guys for what needs to be explained better...thanks! If you two get it, EVERYONE will. (Come on now, that last one was almost funny...cracked me up!)
(Okay, sorry again Need2)
Basically Gear is a remake of an old idea with inadequate amounts of anything to do anything except its 2 key factors...digestive enzymes that were popular in the early 90s that increased protein hydrolysis (digestion) to some extent but did nothing about the waste, utilization, lipolitic effect, repartioning or toxins.
1) 3 caps contains 2925mg of amino acids. Just over 60% are EAAs and not in a human ratio so at least half waste, and less is utilized. (Getting a bottle to test for actual NNU and content to be sure)
2) The human body cannot orally abosorb IGF-1 after 4-5 months of age
3) It takes 3g of Bromalain per day to show any increase in protein digestion
4) Aminogen is claimed to increase protein hydrolisis up to 250%. That means out of 100g of whey you now could utilize 40g...if you ingest 4g of Aminogen leaving a NNU:NC ratio of 40:60 and 60 grams in the toilet. Unfortunately you would need to eat half the bottle to get that 40g....but the good news is that Aminogen creates awesome pumps!
5) Plasma protein: Plasma proteins are proteins found in the blood plasma the clear, protein-rich fluid which is left behind when platelets red blood cells, and white blood cells are removed from the blood. These proteins play a number of important roles in the human body, and levels of plasma proteins are sometimes evaluated in a laboratory analysis to gather information about a patient's general health and specific health issues which a patient may be experiencing. Plasma proteins make up around 7% of the total blood volume with levels which can fluctuate at times. If its human plasma proteins its broken down in the GI like any other protein. Plasma must be IV to go systemic in origin form....ad the proteins that are not free form all compete with each other...but eventually work it out either as muscle, fat or...
This is all the ingredients and their amounts:
Super plasma protein: 250 mgs
Hydrolized Caseinate aminos: 100 mgs
Fraction complex: 100mgs
BCAA's: 525 mgs
Aminogen and Bromalain: 50 mgs
So 200 caps
09-04-2010, 12:40 AM #25
09-04-2010, 12:51 AM #26
Author Humapro really is a protein replacement, gear seems to be a supplement. So in actuality u could use them together. Gear can be added to ur meal and supplement or add some protein and you can use humapro as ur meal w/fats etc other times as u choose. So really its not a replacement for ur product just another way to try to make us,better. I hope u didn't think I was putting down ur product but know with some clarification it should be easier to see that now.
09-04-2010, 01:02 PM #27
09-04-2010, 01:05 PM #28
09-04-2010, 01:07 PM #29
Breezy, please check your e-mail late today like evening please. Give me your feed back if you wouldn't mind. I have a lot of writing to do!
09-04-2010, 01:56 PM #30