Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Owner ALR Industries Author L. Rea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beezy13 View Post
    No problem Author, I really do hope you don't think I was in any way putting down humapro, in actuality I love it used quite a few tubs,and my diet right now has been great with it. With the new info u have given me it may even make if better. I appreciate ur comments and I'd love to discuss it more if u'd like. I live in the Dallas area at the moment. I look forward to ur email later.

Wow, I have a warehouse in Dallas and a plant in Plano...and a home in Mckinney! I will be out in a couple weeks. Get Laina an e-mail addy and cell #, we need to do dinner. You can even try some of the new toys coming!

Don't trip, when you are the chemist, CEO and name on the label you get to be pretty thick skinned. We are good! Writing BTW....something to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    Wow, I have a warehouse in Dallas and a plant in Plano...and a home in Mckinney! I will be out in a couple weeks. Get Laina an e-mail addy and cell #, we need to do dinner. You can even try some of the new toys coming!

Don't trip, when you are the chemist, CEO and name on the label you get to be pretty thick skinned. We are good! Writing BTW....something to you soon.
    Sounds good Author. Looking forward to it and I'll pm Laina with that info.

NOVICE

Oh I get it Author, I really do. Only problem is nowhere on any of the humapro threads does say u can take it with anything! Every one of them says it can't be take with other proteins (except CO). It doesn't say to take it this way for maximum effect it just says take it 25 min before u consume any other proteins. I do get it and understand there is always a best most effective way to use something but there are times its just not practical. Like I said I like humapro probably used 10 tubs or so. Its a great product maybe u should just be a little clearer, let people know the way u recommend taking it but also let them know the benefits and enhancing effects if they do happen to take it with their meal. That's really all I was saying. Look both You and need2 make great products, let's just get the most out of everything. We're all here trying to better ourselves.
    Author replied to my question below on the 8th Aug:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by phillchops [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?p=1115612#post1115612"][/ame]
    If we "break the rules" of humapro in regards to the timing of ingestion relative to other foods, roughly, how much of the hp can we expect to not be fully absorbed?

Depends upon the amino acid profile in the food you eat with it. Say a whole protein like chicken and you would be in the 37-45% waste range. The reason HumaPro works so well is that it is a ratio matrix resulting in near perfect human plasma amino acid profiles.

Owner ALR Industries Author L. Rea's Avatar

Thanks for pointing this put Phillchops. There are several post I did of this nature on a couple boards and it does say in the copy and in Q and As as well as on 3 radio shows a few things to the point of best results are had by... But I was trying to make a point not make Breezy feel stupid for not doing the research first. Good guy IMO. Bottom line is ALL of HumaPro is always fully absorbed, its the other foods that are not though more will be thanks to HP. Make sense still?

Thanks Bro

Banned

So what is difference between Gear and HP?

I am asking this because you talk about taking the Gear in place of protein when your on the go. I thought that was one of the perks of using Humapro? (which is great!)

Quote Originally Posted by phillchops View Post
    Author replied to my question below on the 8th Aug:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by phillchops
    If we "break the rules" of humapro in regards to the timing of ingestion relative to other foods, roughly, how much of the hp can we expect to not be fully absorbed?

Depends upon the amino acid profile in the food you eat with it. Say a whole protein like chicken and you would be in the 37-45% waste range. The reason HumaPro works so well is that it is a ratio matrix resulting in near perfect human plasma amino acid profiles.

Thanks man, Author and I talked about this and I get where he's coming from. I just had a couple clarification deals to point out. Its all good now and he's a straightforward, good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    My apology Need2, not directed at you. Actually asking your take on some pretty basic chemistry before the 2 kids who live for drama jumped in so now I am stuck and apologize in advance.
    Really? I hardly live for drama.... I support ongoing and thought provoking discussion especially when its practiced in a sensible manner. You literally put words into his mouth with the whole "splitting a protein molecule in half" tidbit. Like i said no where in the thread is the word half even mentioned.

But i guess im the one who lives for drama....

Quote Originally Posted by GENESIS View Post
    Really? I hardly live for drama.... I support ongoing and thought provoking discussion especially when its practiced in a sensible manner. You literally put words into his mouth with the whole "splitting a protein molecule in half" tidbit. Like i said no where in the thread is the word half even mentioned.

But i guess im the one who lives for drama....
    I think L ray or some one else of admin power may have completely deleted a couple of post before yours my friend. Thus making yours look like the one he was talking about, however I do not think that was his intent.

Will be back in a second. And L ray thank you for showing up in this thread my friend.
    Last edited by needtogetaas; 09-06-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/102.html
    ^^You must click this link^^ for the following discount
    Codes to work. Once you click the links the codes will work
    Here are the codes…NEEDTO51 $50 off any item

Author Humapro really is a protein replacement, gear seems to be a supplement. So in actuality u could use them together. Gear can be added to ur meal and supplement or add some protein and you can use humapro as ur meal w/fats etc other times as u choose. So really its not a replacement for ur product just another way to try to make us,better. I hope u didn't think I was putting down ur product but know with some clarification it should be easier to see that now.

Breezy I think you got the best and right Idea my friend. I must also add that my first reply to you in our pm conversation I glanced over the humapro product thus my reply was off base . At the time I could not give it the time that it deserved and for that I am sorry. Its a lot more advanced and interesting then I had Originally saw when I glanced over it.
    It looks awesome.

L-ray please forgive the original write up that was in the store for this product. I am sure to some one like you it looked kind of gibberish like. I think its great you have come up with a awesome new protein source that is better digested by the body. I think Gear can be used "with" your new products to enhance the two and make a super product. Please let me try to explain, but forgive me as I know my knowledge is prob not on your level. Thanks

Protein is one of the best – and worst – understood macronutrients in the bodybuilding world. Every bodybuilder knows they need at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, but very little is understood about the quality of protein. That’s like telling someone they need to drive 100 miles to get to your house, but not telling them what direction! Proteins are just long chains built up from “links” of various individual amino acids. Some of
    those links are like titanium: essential amino acids. Other links are more like regular old iron: non-essential amino acids. .Joining two amino acids together
    with each other forms a dipeptide, three joined togetherform a tripeptide, etc…Once we get 50 amino acids all joined together, we have a protein – the
    chain made from all of the little links.

If we were making a chain, we want it to be strong, right? In fact, if we could, we’d want to make the entire chain from titanium. Well, it’s the same when we look at a chain of amino acids…we want it to be made from high quality links. This is because the ratio of one amino acid to another determines the overall quality (or strength) of the chain. The highest quality, most anabolic protein sources all have an amino acid chain that is most
    closely associated with natural human protein.

Gear is advanced protein delivery system And Nutrition octane booster. When you take 2-4 capsules of Gear with your meals, it not only provides you with valuable, high quality aminos, serum proteins, and fractionated whey, it also provides you with the bioactive enzymes your body needs to convert that protein into muscle. It’s like taking a pill that turns every meal into a high-quality protein shake!

Once in the body, protein is broken back down into smaller peptides (dipeptides, tripeptides, etc…) and individual amino acids in the gastrointestinal tract, after which they’re sent to the liver, kidney and eventually the blood, thereby raising blood plasma levels of amino acids – and when those get high enough, we see increased protein synthesis, which results in the accrual of muscle tissue. This is an anabolic effect – the
    building up of new muscle tissue. As you can see, that the processing and digestion (breaking down) of proteins back into aminos is very important. If you’re not digesting your protein, then your body isn’t going to use it - which is exactly why we at Need2BuildMuscle.com formulated Gear with loads of high quality digestive enzymes, like Aminogen and Bromelein.

GEAR uses a concentrated form of protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it’s split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availability ten-fold! A single gram of protein become more like TEN grams of amino acids! On top of this gear uses the power of super plasma blood serum protein.

super plasma blood serum protein, Studies have shown that test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable”. It’s like adding blood to your blood, there’s no conversion -- whatever you add is “more”. That’s what happens with Super Plasma Serum. It’s essentially instant muscle! And since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extraordinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source. This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos”, which the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. Super Plasma Protein is protein isolate and made from hydrolyzed beef plasma. Because of its high concentration of bioactive proteins, peptides, and potent amino acid profile, this protein has been used to increase growth in multiple animal studies.

When we look at proteins, we want to make sure the chains are made from as many high quality links as possible, because once the protein is in your body, your body breaks it back down into those same links, and uses it to produce more muscle. Proteins are in a constant state of synthesis, being built up and broken down. And if you’re breaking them down at an accelerated rate, with intense weight training, you need to replenish them at
    an increased rate as well. But when you go to the local hardware
    store to buy a chain, you can ask them how strong it is (its tensile strength).
    This tells you how much pressure the chain can take before it snaps. But try
    going to a restaurant and asking about the amino acid chains in their chicken
    cordon blue. They’ll look at you like you’re crazy! Most bodybuilders can
    rattle off the exact amount of protein in a glass of milk or a 6 oz. steak, but they have no idea about the quality of that protein or the rate at which there body will absorb this protein. That’s a huge mistake, and it’s like buying a chain without knowing what it’s made of. Who cares if it’s 50 feet long, if it’s made of paper?

Scientists have figured out a way to measure protein quality, just like they’ve figured out ways to figure out how strong different metals are. Protein Efficiency Ratio, or P.E. R. was one of the earliest ways they used to gauge the quality of various proteins. It was based on dividing body mass gains versus the amount of ingested protein: As you might expect milk protein rates very highly, while corn, oats and other plant sourced
    proteins rank poorly.

Biological Value (B.V.) is another method used for determining the quality of various proteins. This method basically looks at the amount of protein consumed versus the amount excreted, with the logic that the rest of the protein is being retained by the body.As you probably expect, milk is ranked very highly in this system as well, while corn,potatoes and wheat are still ranked poorly.

Hold your jaw in place as you read what you are about to feast your eyes on. CHICKEN BLOOD PLASMA PROTEINS: PHYSICOCHEMICAL, NUTRITIONAL AND FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES - RIO DE REYS - 2006 - Journal of Food Science - Wiley Online Library .

I have attached the pdf file of the complete study for the hard core gear heads, however its simple enough for anyone to understand what they are looking at. Blood serum proteins have a Digestibility above 90% and a protein efficiency ratio (PER) of 2.8! . THE HIGHEST SCORE EVER. In fact off the charts. But the power of blood serum protein does not stop there. Read the next part.

"Addition of plasma to wheat flour for bread making at 2.5 and 5% levels raised the PER of bread from 0.87 to 1.67 and 2.02, respectively."

EXACTLY!!!!!! It just hit you didn't it? The fun is not over.

The problem with BV is that it doesn’t tell us how much of that protein is being digested adequately, only that it’s not being excreted. It also doesn’t tell us Neither of these two protein measurement systems are widely used any longer, because they’ve given way to another measure of protein quality, known as the protein-digestibility amino acid score (PCDAAS). This is the most accurate method of ranking various proteins, and it’s the one
    currently being used by scientists and doctors. This score ranks the essential amino acid content of various proteins and compares them with amino acid requirements in humans.The amino acid that is represented most poorly is found to be the limiting amino acid (the weakest link of our chain), and that system ultimately determines which protein sources provide the most abundant supply of amino acids that match human protein needs. And
    of course, this isn’t just science, it’s what we see in the real world too, isn’t it. How many people get huge by eating wheat protein? Nobody. As you can see from this chart, the stuff that ranks the most highly is the stuff that makes all of the top bodybuilders huge –whey protein, beef, eggs, and milk:

But now what? What about when we add gear? Now you get huge of everything!

Of course, nobody eats a meal of just one food, right? People combine their foods at meal time, and if they’re smart about it, they can make some of those poor quality proteins into better ones. This is why we always see vegetarians combining certain plant-based foods; rice and beans, for example. Rice is deficient in several aminos that beans have in abundance. The amino acid profile in one of the foods is lacking, and the aminos from the
    other food makes up for it. This strategy of combining foods is exactly what we’re doing with Gear, from NeedtoBuildMuscle.com – we’ve included Branched Chain Amino Acids as well asamino rich superfoods like Super Plasma Protein, a protein isolate made from hydrolyzed blood plasma proteins.

This strategy of combining foods is exactly what we’re doing with Gear, from
    NeedtoBuildMuscle.com

With Gear, you can have a peanut butter sandwich, which isn’t a great source of quality protein, and the digestive enzymes will insure that you’re processing every single gram, and the BCAAs, Super Plasma Protein, and Whey Protein Isolates will “fill in” the missing aminos. It’s like every peanut butter sandwich, every slice of pizza, and every piece of French toast becomes a whey protein shake! Unfortunately, a banana split is always going to have a lot of fat and sugar, but with Gear, at least it’ll also have a lot of
    high quality protein as well.

So we basically need two things from our proteins:
    1. We need to be able to process these proteins and break them down into amino acids, i.e. we need them to be digestible.
    2. We need to have the proper amino acid ratio, i.e. we don’t want to be limited by missing aminos.

And that’s really it. When we talk about protein quality, we’re really only saying that they have a proper amino acid profile, and to be digestible. And when we talk about Gear, we’re talking about making everything you eat into a high quality, easily digestible, source of protein!

Humapro is of course a better form of protein. A protein that is digested and used better then most other proteins. A protein that already tops the Protein Efficiency Ratio and Biological Value charts. I would assume combining Humapro along with gear would simple make the most powerful protein ever known to man kind? protein that doubles the charts lol..

Again I am deff not at the same level so please forgive my feeble explanations at times. And again thank you for showing up in the forum my friend its always good to have a bro like your self around.

With this reply I think its best for me to digress and lock this thread. I would rather not have any more trolls show up hoping for drama. I know I can be respectful, and I know L Ray is more then respectful. However the two of us having a conversation I feel is sure to bring out the trolls. I cant watch my little corner of this forum all day and night and I know nether can L ray. We both have way to many other things to do and not nearly enough time to do them.
    Last edited by needtogetaas; 09-06-2010 at 07:14 PM.

MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

hellofapost/10

MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

Does Gear have chicken blood protein in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dedication View Post
    Yes, I believe the spp is derived from both bovine aswell poultry blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dedication View Post
    This what separates ours from the rest my friend.

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    This is Ain’t Your Daddy’s Protein Pill!
    It’s finally here…the amino acid supplement that was a long time in the making. And we think it’s one amazing supplement….so good in fact, we decided to call it GEAR.
    GEAR is truly like nothing else on the market today. The concept is simple – not unlike amino acid tablets but FAR more concentrated, FAR more potent, and FAR more effective. It’s actually on par with injectable amino acids. But it’s portable!

Ultimate Nitrogen Retention

Way back in the dark ages of bodybuilding supplementation the idea of taking Protein pills was a pretty good one – pop a few pills here and there and get extra aminos. The old timers, with limited resources, committed to this tactic and got pretty good results. But at best, each pill was barely a gram of Protein and it’s so much easier to get 30 grams from a modern Protein shake. So Protein pills fell out of favor. What we’ve done is mix some old school thinking with state of the art technology!

GEAR using a concentrated form of Protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it’s split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availabilty ten-fold! So a single gram of Protein become more like TEN grams of amino acids!

Science Meets Simplicity

Anyone who uses steroids knows that they work by increasing nitrogen (Protein) retention. But few people realize exactly what that entails.

Without getting overly technical, Protein basically passes through the intestines after which, it’s absorbed into the small intestine and eventually, the bloodstream. At that point it travels throughout the body into the various muscles and glands. When Protein is needed the intestines grabs what’s available. THAT’S THE KEY! It isn’t so much the “amount” of Protein you eat, it’s what’s “available “ at any given time. More often than not, the opportunity for muscle growth is lost because, even though you ingested a lot of Protein, it wasn’t “ready to go” at the time when it was needed.But now, with GEAR, you’ll have that Protein available at ALL TIMES.

AND IT’S THE HIGHEST GRADE Protein ON THE PLANET!
    That statement may sound like a lot of hype but it’s absolutely true and we stand behind it. Nothing… I mean NOTHING, is a better Protein source than GEAR. We made sure of it.
    Here’s How It Works GEAR contains…

SUPER PLASMA SERUM:
    This is the main ingredient in GEAR and anyone familiar with this stuff will tell you it’s nothing short of miraculous. Studies have shown than test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Blood Plasma Serum is the Protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable.” It’s like if you added blood to your blood, there’s no conversion -- whatever you add is “more.” That’s what happens with Super Palsma Serum. It’s essentially, instant muscle! And since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey Protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extrodinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source. This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos” which the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST.

HYDROLYZED Protein CONCENTRATE:

This is another form of Protein used back in the days when serious bodybuilders would use anything in order to grow. It was called “pre-digested “ Protein, with good reason. The essential aminos are already broken down so it requires no digestion. It enters the intestines instantly, allowing for immediate use. It was great stuff and worked well. There was just one problem. It tastes like rancid cleaning fluid! I mean, really, REALLY horrible. It’s pretty much impossible to get down. But since it’s in a capsule form, taste isn’t an issue. You get the full benefit of this incredible Protein source directly into your stomach unfiltered in any way.

GEAR also includes…

BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS:

Protein has many functions but it’s the BCAA’s that are directly related to muscle growth. It’s the BCAA’s that convert into glutamine, which is the main amino in muscle tissue. So why doesn’t GEAR contain glutamine? Because it is so poorly absorbed orally! Whenever you use glutamine you’re wasting 99% of it! The body was designed to convert glutamine from BCAA’s which is why we use the highest quality peptide bonded BCAA’s with a hefty L-leucine laden dosage into GEAR. It’s pure muscle growth without waste.

WHEY FRACTION peptides:

This is a revolutionary amino acid complex containing high concentrations of Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins in a “fractioned” base, allowing for the aminos to “split and separate.” Remember, the intestines act like a huge sponge ready to take in Protein. “Normal” Protein globulins are like single shots, here and there whereas FRACTIONED aminos is a like a SHOTGUN, spraying a much wider area and allowing for more muscle growth. By creating “sub-particals” of nitrogen, the amount of surrounding Protein (from other food sources) is dispersed and magnified. This is a breakthrough potential muscle building technology. And just as an additional kicker, we added… Aminogen and Bromalain. Bromalain is a natural enzyme known to aid in the absorption of Protein. Aminogen helps liberate free form aminos from whole food sources. So when you take GEAR it’ll boost the Protein and muscle building capabilities from both the supplement and the food you eat!

How to use GEAR.
    GEAR is incredibly versatile. It can be use five ways.
    In-between meals – to insure a constant flow of nitrogen to your muscles.
    Pre-workout – to prevent catabolism while training.
    Post workout __ to fuel starved, overworked muscles fast!
    Plus, it’s especially useful in enhancing the muscle building capabilities of any meal !

This may be the biggest advantage to GEAR. Let’s say you’re on the run and all you can grab is a slice of pizza. Pop a handful of GEAR and instead of a junk food snack, it’s a powerkeg of Protein power meal! Each cap equals 1000mgs of amino acids but since GEAR is up to FOUR TIMES as potent, 5 caps is like 20 grams of whole food Protein! Suddenly a slice of pizza has the muscle building potential of an 8 oz steak! Ya gotta admit…THAT, is pretty awesome.
    Don’t let the name throw you. We’re not saying this product works like a steroid. The name GEAR is to imply “a necessary tool.” Even when using enhancement, you can’t grow without Protein. It’s the catalyst…always. And the more the better. When you use GEAR, you just increased your chances to grow more muscle, and grow it faster.

So if you want the biggest anabolic advantage you can get…you need to get some GEAR
    wow, ive been waiting for this.. gotta get one...
    Thanks Viper!!

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM is my goto company for supps
    Last edited by mathew34; 08-11-2011 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetaas View Post
    This what separates ours from the rest my friend.
    Well, one the things that seperates us from the rest, lol. Loving the gear, though, I'm finding it particularly useful in the retaining/ recovery department- especially during really long work days- pop a few every couple hours definitely seems to help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast