Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    BEARER OF TRUTH "Rodz"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Puerto Vallarta
    Posts
    7,491
    Rep Power
    2147802

    Default

    im a few eeeks in using them, i take 3, 3x day, early aft, pre and post workout, the added pumps have been long lasting, and its a great peice of mind ive got those nutrients in me working on gains
    Confucius say...
    A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
    A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.

  2. #17
    CHRONIC WORRIER Shariff Abel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada Montreal
    Posts
    2,003
    Rep Power
    68369

    Default

    will grear give me any sort of stomach upsets or gas ?

  3. #18
    BEARER OF TRUTH "Rodz"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Puerto Vallarta
    Posts
    7,491
    Rep Power
    2147802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shariff Abel View Post
    will grear give me any sort of stomach upsets or gas ?
    Im 4 weeks in Bro, no gas thats out of the ordinary, lololol
    Confucius say...
    A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
    A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.

  4. #19
    IFBB Pro wildcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    531
    Rep Power
    29124

    Default

    Great stuff. Very helpful when dieting. Positive nitrogen balance = PRICELESS

  5. #20
    Owner ALR Industries Author L. Rea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    36080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    This is Ain’t Your Daddy’s Protein Pill!



    It’s finally here…the amino acid supplement that was a long time in the making. And we think it’s one amazing supplement….so good in fact, we decided to call it GEAR.



    GEAR is truly like nothing else on the market today. The concept is simple – not unlike amino acid tablets but FAR more concentrated, FAR more potent, and FAR more effective. It’s actually on par with injectable amino acids. But it’s portable!



    Ultimate Nitrogen Retention



    Way back in the dark ages of bodybuilding supplementation the idea of taking Protein pills was a pretty good one – pop a few pills here and there and get extra aminos. The old timers, with limited resources, committed to this tactic and got pretty good results. But at best, each pill was barely a gram of Protein and it’s so much easier to get 30 grams from a modern Protein shake. So Protein pills fell out of favor. What we’ve done is mix some old school thinking with state of the art technology!



    GEAR using a concentrated form of Protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it’s split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availabilty ten-fold! So a single gram of Protein become more like TEN grams of amino acids!



    Science Meets Simplicity



    Anyone who uses steroids knows that they work by increasing nitrogen (Protein) retention. But few people realize exactly what that entails.



    Without getting overly technical, Protein basically passes through the intestines after which, it’s absorbed into the small intestine and eventally, the bloodstream. At that point it travels throughout the body into the various muscles and glands. When Protein is needed the intestines grabs what’s available. THAT’S THE KEY! It isn’t so much the “amount” of Protein you eat, it’s what’s “available “ at any given time.



    More often than not, the opportunity for muscle growth is lost because, even though you ingested a lot of Protein, it wasn’t “ready to go” at the time when it was needed.



    But now, with GEAR, you’ll have that Protein available at ALL TIMES.



    AND IT’S THE HIGHEST GRADE Protein ON THE PLANET!



    That statement may sound like a lot of hype but it’s absolutely true and we stand behind it. Nothing… I mean NOTHING, is a better Protein source than GEAR. We made sure of it.



    Here’s How It Works



    GEAR contains…



    SUPER PLASMA SERUM:



    This is the main ingredient in GEAR and anyone familiar with this stuff will tell you it’s nothing short of miraculous. Studies have shown than test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the Protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable.” It’s like if you added blood to your blood, there’s no conversion -- whatever you add is “more.” That’s what happens with Super Palsma Serum. It’s essentially, instant muscle! And since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey Protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extrodinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source. This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos” which the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST.



    Now, Super Plasma Serum isn’t cheap. It goes for up to 60 bucks a pound! That’s why so few companies use it in their Protein drinks. It’s too damn expensive and most people don’t know the difference! But GEAR is geared for the discriminating bodybuilder.



    Anyone who’s tried Protein Factory’s BIG BLAST will tell you how good it is. BIG BLAST uses 10% Super Protein Plasma and repeat users tend to be advanced bodybuilders who know the cream from the crap and they’ll testify, the Super Serum works like nothing else! Now you can get that same anabolic blast, anytime, anywhere, with GEAR!





    HYDROLYZED Protein CONCENTRATE:



    This is another form of Protein used back in the days when serious bodybuilders would use anything in order to grow. It was called “pre-digested “ Protein, with good reason. The essential aminos are already broken down so it requires no digestion. It enters the intestines instantly, allowing for immediate use. It was great stuff and worked well. There was just one problem. It tastes like rancid cleaning fluid! I mean, really, REALLY horrible. It’s pretty much impossible to get down. But since it’s in a capsule form, taste isn’t an issue. You get the full benefit of this incredible Protein source directly into your stomach unfiltered in any way.



    GEAR also includes…



    BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS:



    Protein has many functions but it’s the BCAA’s that are directly related to muscle growth. It’s the BCAA’s that convert into glutamine, which is the main amino in muscle tissue. So why doesn’t GEAR contain glutamine? Because it is so poorly absorbed orally! Whenever you use glutamine you’re wasting 99% of it! The body was designed to convert glutamine from BCAA’s which is why we use the highest quality peptide bonded BCAA’s with a hefty L-leucine laden dosage into GEAR. It’s pure muscle growth without waste.



    WHEY FRACTION peptides:



    This is a revolutionary amino acid complex containing high concentrations of Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins in a “fractioned” base, allowing for the aminos to “split and separate.” Remember, the intestines act like a huge sponge ready to take in Protein. “Normal” Protein globulins are like single shots, here and there whereas FRACTIONED aminos is a like a SHOTGUN, spraying a much wider area and allowing for more muscle growth. By creating “sub-particals” of nitrogen, the amount of surrounding Protein (from other food sources) is dispersed and magnified. This is a breakthrough potential muscle building technology.



    And just as an additional kicker, we added…



    Aminogen and Bromalain. Bromalain is a natural enzyme known to aid in the absorption of Protein. Aminogen helps liberate free form aminos from whole food sources. So when you take GEAR it’ll boost the Protein and muscle building capabilities from both the supplement and the food you eat!



    How to use GEAR.



    GEAR is incredibly versatile. It can be use five ways.



    In-between meals – to insure a constant flow of nitrogen to your muscles.



    Pre-workout – to prevent catabolism while training.



    Post workout __ to fuel starved, overworked muscles fast!



    Plus, it’s especially useful in enhancing the muscle building capabilities of any meal !



    This may be the biggest advantage to GEAR. Let’s say you’re on the run and all you can grab is a slice of pizza. Pop a handful of GEAR and instead of a junk food snack, it’s a powerkeg of Protein power meal! Each cap equals 1000mgs of amino acids but since GEAR is up to FOUR TIMES as potent, 5 caps is like 20 grams of whole food Protein! Suddenly a slice of pizza has the muscle building potential of an 8 oz steak! Ya gotta admit…THAT, is pretty awesome.



    Don’t let the name throw you. We’re not saying this product works like a steroid. The name GEAR is to imply “a necessary tool.” Even when using enhancement, you can’t grow without Protein. It’s the catalyst…always. And the more the better. When you use GEAR, you just increased your chances to grow more muscle, and grow it faster.





    So if you want the biggest anabolic advantage you can get…you need to get some GEAR
    Interesting. Would you mind answering a couple basic science questions?

    1) So you are saying you split an amino acid molecule in half or into its subatomic structures? If I am understanding this right (sorry, the info given is limited) you are creating carbon (glucose, ketones or both) and waste product ammonia intentionally? For what purpose? Unless your copy is meant in another manner you have made sugar/usable fat and toxic waste so I am sure I am not catching your meaning.

    2) What are the ratiod uses of amino acids? From what I have read it appears to simply be another amino acid 2200 type product. Which is just fully hydrolyzed whey and has an NNU of about 18 % (the part used) and negative waste of about 82% (toilet trash and cytotoxins). I am sure you have corrected this accounting for enzyme alterations in a conditional environments so please do not think I am bagging on the product. There just is not much science to use for equations so I ask.

    3) You state for the highest NNU you do this. Based upon the description it cannot exceed 18% out of 100% NNU possible.

    Thank you for your time and looking forward to your reply Lad. Thanks

  6. #21
    BARBARIAN BROTHER beezy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas.TX
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    56214

    Default

    ^^^^ bump for response

  7. #22
    Alpha Male GENESIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    4,530
    Rep Power
    557600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    Interesting. Would you mind answering a couple basic science questions?

    1) So you are saying you split an amino acid molecule in half or into its subatomic structures? If I am understanding this right (sorry, the info given is limited) you are creating carbon (glucose, ketones or both) and waste product ammonia intentionally? For what purpose? Unless your copy is meant in another manner you have made sugar/usable fat and toxic waste so I am sure I am not catching your meaning.

    2) What are the ratiod uses of amino acids? From what I have read it appears to simply be another amino acid 2200 type product. Which is just fully hydrolyzed whey and has an NNU of about 18 % (the part used) and negative waste of about 82% (toilet trash and cytotoxins). I am sure you have corrected this accounting for enzyme alterations in a conditional environments so please do not think I am bagging on the product. There just is not much science to use for equations so I ask.

    3) You state for the highest NNU you do this. Based upon the description it cannot exceed 18% out of 100% NNU possible.

    Thank you for your time and looking forward to your reply Lad. Thanks
    I believe that when mentioning "splitting" he is referring to chains of proteins. In a similar manner to predigested proteins where the actual long chains of amino acids, depending on the protein, are broken down from their original form so that they are better utilized by the body.

    So, with question #1 matter of waste that is created from this process is entirely inaccurate. In fact no where in the original post is the word half even mentioned.

    and for #2, and #3 the entire basis for the latter question is based on the guess that your #2 assumption is correct. Basically your assuming something and than making another question based off of that assumption. I would let him respond first before you ask further on something your not sure about.

  8. #23
    BARBARIAN BROTHER beezy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas.TX
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    56214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENESIS View Post
    I believe that when mentioning "splitting" he is referring to chains of proteins. In a similar manner to predigested proteins where the actual long chains of amino acids, depending on the protein, are broken down from their original form so that they are better utilized by the body.

    So, with question #1 matter of waste that is created from this process is entirely inaccurate. In fact no where in the original post is the word half even mentioned.

    and for #2, and #3 the entire basis for the latter question is based on the guess that your #2 assumption is correct. Basically your assuming something and than making another question based off of that assumption. I would let him respond first before you ask further on something your not sure about.
    I pm'd need2 about this comparison ( to humapro which ALR is obviously making) a few months ago and his response was very interesting and informative. It would be nice to see what his response is to this, since ALR is basically calling him out. I love GEAR and think humapro is good too, they both serve a purpose but humapro has so many rules and restrictions to its use where as gear u can jus add it in,and reap the benefits. Not worrying about things competing with each other and only using products from the same company and such.

  9. #24
    Owner ALR Industries Author L. Rea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    36080

    Default

    My apology Need2, not directed at you. Actually asking your take on some pretty basic chemistry before the 2 kids who live for drama jumped in so now I am stuck and apologize in advance.

    BTW Breezy, HumaPro can be taken with anything anytime and it will dramatically improve the NNU of the meal. Most want the how to get the best from a product info, not can I eat anything and hope for the best. As an example, if you ate 4oz of lean beef with 5 tabs of HumaPro you get an inproved NNU:NC ratio of 13.91g:19.14g so you get more Net Nitrogen Utilization than had you eaten the same amount of beef and a decrease in Nitrogenic catabolites. That is quite an increase in anabolism vs catabolism. So there are no rules, just best approachs. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I always give people credit for being so much more intellegent and there are always a couple that bring me back to reality. So, just for you I will go explain nutrient partitioning in the HUmaPro info (THank you on the real, I assumed it was common knowledge) so everyone can realize that they can take HumaPro with anything and improve the meals utilization, up-take, partitioning toward muscle and away from fat as well as leave less waste in the toilet. Guess I should have asked you two if you knew what 99:1 anabolic ratio meant in regard to growth, recovery and fat loss. So plan on lots of questions in the future! You two are now my go-to guys for what needs to be explained better...thanks! If you two get it, EVERYONE will. (Come on now, that last one was almost funny...cracked me up!)

    (Okay, sorry again Need2)

    Basically Gear is a remake of an old idea with inadequate amounts of anything to do anything except its 2 key factors...digestive enzymes that were popular in the early 90s that increased protein hydrolysis (digestion) to some extent but did nothing about the waste, utilization, lipolitic effect, repartioning or toxins.

    1) 3 caps contains 2925mg of amino acids. Just over 60% are EAAs and not in a human ratio so at least half waste, and less is utilized. (Getting a bottle to test for actual NNU and content to be sure)
    2) The human body cannot orally abosorb IGF-1 after 4-5 months of age
    3) It takes 3g of Bromalain per day to show any increase in protein digestion
    4) Aminogen is claimed to increase protein hydrolisis up to 250%. That means out of 100g of whey you now could utilize 40g...if you ingest 4g of Aminogen leaving a NNU:NC ratio of 40:60 and 60 grams in the toilet. Unfortunately you would need to eat half the bottle to get that 40g....but the good news is that Aminogen creates awesome pumps!
    5) Plasma protein: Plasma proteins are proteins found in the blood plasma the clear, protein-rich fluid which is left behind when platelets red blood cells, and white blood cells are removed from the blood. These proteins play a number of important roles in the human body, and levels of plasma proteins are sometimes evaluated in a laboratory analysis to gather information about a patient's general health and specific health issues which a patient may be experiencing. Plasma proteins make up around 7% of the total blood volume with levels which can fluctuate at times. If its human plasma proteins its broken down in the GI like any other protein. Plasma must be IV to go systemic in origin form....ad the proteins that are not free form all compete with each other...but eventually work it out either as muscle, fat or...

    You asked!


    This is all the ingredients and their amounts:

    Per capsule:

    Super plasma protein: 250 mgs

    Hydrolized Caseinate aminos: 100 mgs

    Fraction complex: 100mgs

    BCAA's: 525 mgs

    Aminogen and Bromalain: 50 mgs


    So 200 caps

  10. #25
    BARBARIAN BROTHER beezy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas.TX
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    56214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    My apology Need2, not directed at you. Actually asking your take on some pretty basic chemistry before the 2 kids who live for drama jumped in so now I am stuck and apologize in advance.

    BTW Breezy, HumaPro can be taken with anything anytime and it will dramatically improve the NNU of the meal. Most want the how to get the best from a product info, not can I eat anything and hope for the best. As an example, if you ate 4oz of lean beef with 5 tabs of HumaPro you get an inproved NNU:NC ratio of 13.91g:19.14g so you get more Net Nitrogen Utilization than had you eaten the same amount of beef and a decrease in Nitrogenic catabolites. That is quite an increase in anabolism vs catabolism. So there are no rules, just best approachs. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I always give people credit for being so much more intellegent and there are always a couple that bring me back to reality. So, just for you I will go explain nutrient partitioning in the HUmaPro info (THank you on the real, I assumed it was common knowledge) so everyone can realize that they can take HumaPro with anything and improve the meals utilization, up-take, partitioning toward muscle and away from fat as well as leave less waste in the toilet. Guess I should have asked you two if you knew what 99:1 anabolic ratio meant in regard to growth, recovery and fat loss. So plan on lots of questions in the future! You two are now my go-to guys for what needs to be explained better...thanks! If you two get it, EVERYONE will. (Come on now, that last one was almost funny...cracked me up!)

    (Okay, sorry again Need2)

    Basically Gear is a remake of an old idea with inadequate amounts of anything to do anything except its 2 key factors...digestive enzymes that were popular in the early 90s that increased protein hydrolysis (digestion) to some extent but did nothing about the waste, utilization, lipolitic effect, repartioning or toxins.

    1) 3 caps contains 2925mg of amino acids. Just over 60% are EAAs and not in a human ratio so at least half waste, and less is utilized. (Getting a bottle to test for actual NNU and content to be sure)
    2) The human body cannot orally abosorb IGF-1 after 4-5 months of age
    3) It takes 3g of Bromalain per day to show any increase in protein digestion
    4) Aminogen is claimed to increase protein hydrolisis up to 250%. That means out of 100g of whey you now could utilize 40g...if you ingest 4g of Aminogen leaving a NNU:NC ratio of 40:60 and 60 grams in the toilet. Unfortunately you would need to eat half the bottle to get that 40g....but the good news is that Aminogen creates awesome pumps!
    5) Plasma protein: Plasma proteins are proteins found in the blood plasma the clear, protein-rich fluid which is left behind when platelets red blood cells, and white blood cells are removed from the blood. These proteins play a number of important roles in the human body, and levels of plasma proteins are sometimes evaluated in a laboratory analysis to gather information about a patient's general health and specific health issues which a patient may be experiencing. Plasma proteins make up around 7% of the total blood volume with levels which can fluctuate at times. If its human plasma proteins its broken down in the GI like any other protein. Plasma must be IV to go systemic in origin form....ad the proteins that are not free form all compete with each other...but eventually work it out either as muscle, fat or...

    You asked!


    This is all the ingredients and their amounts:

    Per capsule:

    Super plasma protein: 250 mgs

    Hydrolized Caseinate aminos: 100 mgs

    Fraction complex: 100mgs

    BCAA's: 525 mgs

    Aminogen and Bromalain: 50 mgs


    So 200 caps
    Oh I get it Author, I really do. Only problem is nowhere on any of the humapro threads does say u can take it with anything! Every one of them says it can't be take with other proteins (except CO). It doesn't say to take it this way for maximum effect it just says take it 25 min before u consume any other proteins. I do get it and understand there is always a best most effective way to use something but there are times its just not practical. Like I said I like humapro probably used 10 tubs or so. Its a great product maybe u should just be a little clearer, let people know the way u recommend taking it but also let them know the benefits and enhancing effects if they do happen to take it with their meal. That's really all I was saying. Look both You and need2 make great products, let's just get the most out of everything. We're all here trying to better ourselves.

  11. #26
    BARBARIAN BROTHER beezy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas.TX
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    56214

    Default

    Author Humapro really is a protein replacement, gear seems to be a supplement. So in actuality u could use them together. Gear can be added to ur meal and supplement or add some protein and you can use humapro as ur meal w/fats etc other times as u choose. So really its not a replacement for ur product just another way to try to make us,better. I hope u didn't think I was putting down ur product but know with some clarification it should be easier to see that now.

  12. #27
    Owner ALR Industries Author L. Rea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    36080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beezy13 View Post
    Oh I get it Author, I really do. Only problem is nowhere on any of the humapro threads does say u can take it with anything! Every one of them says it can't be take with other proteins (except CO). It doesn't say to take it this way for maximum effect it just says take it 25 min before u consume any other proteins. I do get it and understand there is always a best most effective way to use something but there are times its just not practical. Like I said I like humapro probably used 10 tubs or so. Its a great product maybe u should just be a little clearer, let people know the way u recommend taking it but also let them know the benefits and enhancing effects if they do happen to take it with their meal. That's really all I was saying. Look both You and need2 make great products, let's just get the most out of everything. We're all here trying to better ourselves.
    Breezy, posts and e mails always fail to express fully an intent. I truly appreciate your comment. I am a hard core scientist and too often think like one. The point you made is golden! I am supposed to be a genius according to my grades and deeds yet YOU pointed out something I never even considered I should have. Thank you! (So who is the bright boy now?) I REALLY appreciate that. Please let me send you a bottle of HumaPro on me to say thanks. Send Laina a PM with your addy and info. It will go out Tuesday and hopefully make it to you by Friday. I have some writing to do today and may even ask you to read it to be certain I get the point across in the manner I should have, if you do not mind?

  13. #28
    Owner ALR Industries Author L. Rea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    36080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beezy13 View Post
    Author Humapro really is a protein replacement, gear seems to be a supplement. So in actuality u could use them together. Gear can be added to ur meal and supplement or add some protein and you can use humapro as ur meal w/fats etc other times as u choose. So really its not a replacement for ur product just another way to try to make us,better. I hope u didn't think I was putting down ur product but know with some clarification it should be easier to see that now.
    No, not at all, you gave me some great advice! Thank you. BTW, you live in TX and I do about 1-2 weeks a month. Cool to catch dinner sometime. What part of our state do you dwell in?

  14. #29
    Owner ALR Industries Author L. Rea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    36080

    Default

    Breezy, please check your e-mail late today like evening please. Give me your feed back if you wouldn't mind. I have a lot of writing to do!

  15. #30
    BARBARIAN BROTHER beezy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas.TX
    Posts
    2,452
    Rep Power
    56214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    No, not at all, you gave me some great advice! Thank you. BTW, you live in TX and I do about 1-2 weeks a month. Cool to catch dinner sometime. What part of our state do you dwell in?
    No problem Author, I really do hope you don't think I was in any way putting down humapro, in actuality I love it used quite a few tubs,and my diet right now has been great with it. With the new info u have given me it may even make if better. I appreciate ur comments and I'd love to discuss it more if u'd like. I live in the Dallas area at the moment. I look forward to ur email later.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •