Default My First Review of N2KTS and Replenish!

Ok I know a needto sponsored athelete in my town (SBT), and she gave me a few samples, 3 of each. I will do them for my leg day, which is done! and then for my chest day (friday), and back day(monday).

The N2KTS is a double serving. I mixed it all up and added 12 oz of water. I took down half of it. I think I added a lot of water, there was a hint of berry! Very doable. WITHIN 5 minutes or less.. I started getting like an "inchy" face. I got in my car a few minutes later to drive to the gym. My arms adn chest started to get a little ichy.. then all of a sudden BAAAMMMM, I was burning up! My face especially! WOW, you guys weren;t kidding, and needto isn't messing around with dosed, he really gives you what you need!

So I get to the gym while driving and feeling like I am on crack... I took a forged burner a few hours before also...I go into the locker room and the heat has subsided, and slam down the rest of my 6 oz. This is about 25-30 minutes after my first 6 oz.
    I go to my leg presses. Just as I seat down to do my seat... Another intense rush of heat and energy seem to pulse through my head and my body. I was red... like I just went tanning! Game Time!
    I did my sets with my normal weight. They did seem a bigger easier and my last set with a drop set I did a few more reps... ok So maybe I am stronger today, and I gave it a little more because of the product?

I go to my seated calf raises. I do my reps, and after each set I like to flex de calfs a little, and sure enough, some viens... mmm, Sweed likey, Sweed want wingy! We all like veins! After my 3 sets, pumped, nice!

I go to my squats, I do more reps than the average person, and I was able to do these reps with ease, so I added more weight to my last set and pushed out more than I thought I would! Yes! drop set and banged out a bunch more!... killed it! Legs feeling great and pumped!

Standing calf raises, I upped the weight more than usual and did this weight at the same and more reps than usual... OK so Maybe this product does work! Still energy, and I'm huffing and puffing!

I go to my leg extensions... yup the same weight I usualy start with that has be killing at 15 reps, was very doable. up the weights for each set while doing them slowly and under complete control like I do for every exercise! I don't fly the weights up and down like a bozo.

Thats's my leg workout. Love not being able to walk around for a little.
    The I did my abs work and headed to the locker room for the Replensh.

Of course I would understand that this is just a PWO supp. I put 2 servings in my shaker, and added 16 oz water... No clumps! I hate clumps! And it tasted like berries and cream almost! Sweed likey!

Legs during the workout were def pumped, I always have a hard time to get got them to a good pump, and this did it.

I cannot wait to try this out for my friday chest workout!! Chest day will be a great review as I sometimes loose my strength during the 2nd exercise. And I always love a great pump during chest days!

Tomorrow is an off day.

Wait...you know SBT?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisco915 View Post
    Wait...you know SBT?
    Yup, she lives in my town! We got some coffee today, she gave me some product samles..
    I used to live in boston, brighton, malden.. back home now!

You have got to be kidding me. I was just there a little over a month ago. I had no idea. I guess I will have to talk to her about NOT giving me supps. LOL.

You have got to be kidding me. I was just there a little over a month ago. I had no idea. I guess I will have to talk to her about NOT giving me supps. LOL.
    she just got them! haha.

I didn't have them then!

Only got them a week ago... you were here 2 months ago lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisco915 View Post
    you have got to be kidding me. I was just there a little over a month ago. I had no idea. I guess i will have to talk to her about not giving me supps. Lol.
    who be you?

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/102.html
    ^^You must click this link^^ for the following discount
    Codes to work. Once you click the links the codes will work
    Here are the codes…NEEDTO51 $50 off any item

Ok, you ready for this!
    yesterday. 4:42pm. I downed 6 oz. of my N2KTS which was 1 serving of 2 in my 12 oz. I mixed up. 4:46 I started noticing the inchyness in my face. Less than 5 minutes! 3 minutes later,4:49 I was in my car and the heat started to come on... strong! I had the cool air blowing to try and equal out that heat!
    The heat backs off about 20 minutes later when I am coming close to my gym. I arrive and go to the locker room so down the last serving in my 6 oz left in my shaker. I go out to the gym, ichy and heat within a few minutes, oh ya red too!. I go to the smith machine to start my Chest workout.. someone is there? ahh man, no one if ever on the smith, well sometimes haha! But a nice guy I have seen around, very cut and vascular, says hes "got a bunch of sets for legs, I'll let you know when im done". Alright no problem man, I'll go use the machine.... yes the sit down chest press... heck, it's pretty much the same movement. So I start out one click heavier than I usualy do, and push out my 20 reps, rather easy.. so instead of going down 1 notch, I go down 2 and pushin out my reps. So I pretty much was heavier in that exercise. Then on to my incline db presses, I started out with regular weight, and do my 20 reps. no prob Bob. So i set up 5 lbs more, and do my reps. so by the time for my last set i go heavier than I usually do. which isn;t that heavy, but I don't throw the weights around, having them clunking around and not doing a contraction like most of the ppl I see. One guy who was doing ab work with a trainer on the decline bench... kinda was smirking at me I think... I think that kind got me going to! lol.
    At this point I was very very pumped.. like the times you're so pumped, you can't put your arms up! it's a struggle to put the carabiner on the cable for my flies!
    That's one of my fav's, because they are right in front of the mirror, chest cable crossovers. The definition is coming out. Still a little red from the N@KTS which is nice, because im pretty damn white this time of the year! lol. veins popping out on my shoulders, on my upper chest, pretty awesome stuff! I do my sets and feeling very pumped, oh it's soo good once it hits your lips good!
    Military presses. did them, then tricep pushdowns and just nailed them to ultimate failure! had a nice tricep pump, kinda hurt, but i love tricept pumps!
    I also check out my body for more viens.. calfs are fun to look at because more veins are popping up or I am noticing! and my quads too! I noticed a few veins coming along! Hard to see, so maybe I'll have to shave them up! lol. I was sad when my weights workout was finished... I wanted to keep working out!!!

I did 20 mins of cardio (elipical) after my workout and was at my usual pace easily for 18 minutes.. around 170 rev/min. then once 18 minutes hit.. slammed it to 220 rev/min til I was done at 20. usually I would have slowed down a ltitle by 19 something, but this is where the burner I think took over!

All done, went to the locker to clean up, did a small little flex in the mirrow and the shoulders are comin out nicely and striated more. chest is getting there too! the lower tricept where is skinnys down to the elbow is becoming more sharp.

I fill my shaker, add the replenisher and add in more water to 16 oz, shake it up a bit, do a little dance, and down it. beautiful. Like a luscious berry creamsicle!

Damn good workout!! Next one with these supplements will be monday when I do my back!! shrugs in front of the mirror will be a good time!

OK, this is the third and final review for my N2KTS and replenish before I go out and get my own!!
    I usually would drink 1 serving before I left for the gym adn the next serving right before workout at the gym, about 25 minutes inbetween.
    This time I went for 2 servings, right off the bat before I left for the gym. Chugged it.. and got in my car waiting for that notorius tingle, inchy and heat!
    I got a little ichyness.. little little heat, and when I got to the gym, no redness? maybe I had gotten used to the product, and need 3 servings! lol
    SO i start my workout. For my back workout, I just was focusing on keeping the movements strict, and making sure I had that mind to muscle connection, letting the muscle to all the work, and really feelign the muscles. I used the same weights as I have been doing for the past few weeks. Barbell rows, pulldowns, 1 arm rows. I did manage to try out some reps with the 80's after my last set, just to see if I could do them like I used to lift, well it was under control and paused at the top of the movement, but the positive and negative were a little faster than my normal, and my normal is rediculously slow!
    After my pulls downs, I felt a ggrrreat pump in my lats and my wrists were wicked pumps too! my grip was not the best after that. I coulod feel my wrist pump when I started the 1 arm rows, adn then when I got to shurgs, my last set it was pretty tough to hold onto the 100's, lol. definition is coming slightly better it seems each wweek in my delts and chest. My final sets for cammered bar curls was great, got a huge pump in them before I was done, and kind of wish I had someone to take a pic of me in the bathroom, because I had a nice lil pump going on! But I am not that guy to be taking pics in the locker rooms ,lol. My bicept veins are getting, it seems, bigger, and even more noticable. even on the peaks of the bicept, very cool stuff!
    So it's Replenish time. I just realized what this stuff didn't do that I was so excited about! Bloat, No bloat at all! Other whey's bloat me like crazy, but with the replenish, absolutely no bloat, which is great, because I hate that feeling! it's smooth and has no clumps, which makes it go down faster!

Great workout, no problems keep my form more stict and keeping the same weight for my high reps. I had some strength too, after my 3 exercises to do some decent weigh 1 arm rows, just for fun!

As I conclude this review, I would like to thank, again, SBT for giving me 3 samples of N2KTS and Replenish (berry flavor) to try, and to Needto for coming out with awesome sick products which he doses hold back on dosages!
    Thanks!

GYM RAT

Bump

RX MEMBER

Awesome review and awesome products

awesome review, thanks the honesty and hard work

nice product nice review.

The best thing is its now available in Grape and Lemonade flavour!!!!!

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/sto...N2KTS-p35.html
    Confucius say...
    A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
    A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.

Yup I have the lemonade flavor now! A nice change from Onslaught, that I have been using.