Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default BSA nationals experience

I wanna first say Congrats to new IFBB PRO an OVERALL CHAMPION CEDRIC MCMILLAN....The guy fights for our country an is a straight up GOOD GUY..I have no problem giving credit where its due,He is gonna do damage with another 25lbs on his frame...
    As for me,I took 6th place in a very close battle for top 5....I was called out in the 1st call-out along with 5 others an the JUDGES worked us hard an gave each an everyone a fair chance to be compared against each other...BSA an Cedric where right next to each other an was having a blast on stage battling each other..As he put it to me,I was trying to punk him on stage..lol...It was real close between 2-6,That we could switched placings an nobody would have said nothing....I'm very HAPPY with my placing as This is my highest placing on the National scene in my long career...Many didnt even think I would be competing...Non the less being in the 1st call-out...BSA didnt do any interviews or in the trenches training videos etc..I just layed low an stay focused with my eye on the prize...The feedback that I got from the JUDGES,FANS ETC was nothing but Outstanding...It feels really good to finally get the recognition that you thrive for in this very Subjective sport..Words cant explain how it felt to hear my number announced in that 1st call-out...The class had BREWER,KLUCKO,MARSHALL,an many more top National level guys who didnt crack the top 8...So to be able to compete with the BEST in the NATION an do so well,IS A HONOR...Especially after a very DISAPPOINTING year at USAS-9TH @NA'S-8TH...So Thank you to everyone for the kind words n support...I WILL BE BACK...I didnt hear one person say anything NEGATIVE about my legs etc...Congrats to all the WINNERS...Everyone was ON...For now Im gonna relax an enjoy some home cooking..HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE..BE SAFE AN EATTTTT...I KNOW I WILL BE EATING FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND....THAT I PROMISE...
    Heres my favorite shots of the weekend,BSA AN CEDRIC going head to head....THIS PIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...Thnx to TEAM APOLLON GYM FOR THERE CONTINUED SUPPORT an allowing me to TRAIN AT THE BEST GYM IN NJ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Birmingham , alabama with my wonderful hubby aka saiyajinali

Congrats to you! this was the best I have seen you. I am bummed our paths didnt cross but I did see you on stage and was vert excited to see you in first callouts....Enjoy your holiday!! yum yum!looking forward to seeing you even better next year!ps when I got home even my husband said he thought you looked great in all the pics he saw of you!

good job bra! and i can only image what yo big ass gon throw down this weekend!!

did dave or goerge work with you?

Glad to see you're feeling good about a show after your last disappointment.

Congrats to you! this was the best I have seen you. I am bummed our paths didnt cross but I did see you on stage and was vert excited to see you in first callouts....Enjoy your holiday!! yum yum!looking forward to seeing you even better next year!ps when I got home even my husband said he thought you looked great in all the pics he saw of you!

THANK YOU DEBBIE..Means alot coming from a seasoned female IFBB PRO...
    We did cross path numerous times as I have told you in the past but for some STRANGE REASON,You seem to not wanna say hello n public...Or pretend like you dont see me etc...Maybe the blonde new hair do,Confused you..lol..hmmm...I saw you at PRE-JUDGING an the Finals...lol....Of course I should of said HI DEB but you know when your outta of it an been dieting 16 weeks,You care about nothing but WINNING....Reguardless if we do speak at shows etc,I do admire your hard work n discipline in the sport of female bodybuilding...You have a great body with very femine facial an beautiful long black hair...I give credit where its due my friend.......So tell your HUSBAND,Thnx for the kind words an I will be rooting for you at your next show...Have a safe an HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND...

Birmingham , alabama with my wonderful hubby aka saiyajinali

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SEAN View Post

THANK YOU DEBBIE..Means alot coming from a seasoned female IFBB PRO...
    We did cross path numerous times as I have told you in the past but for some STRANGE REASON,You seem to not wanna say hello n public...Or pretend like you dont see me etc...Maybe the blonde new hair do,Confused you..lol..hmmm...I saw you at PRE-JUDGING an the Finals...lol....Of course I should of said HI DEB but you know when your outta of it an been dieting 16 weeks,You care about nothing but WINNING....Reguardless if we do speak at shows etc,I do admire your hard work n discipline in the sport of female bodybuilding...You have a great body with very femine facial an beautiful long black hair...I give credit where its due my friend.......So tell your HUSBAND,Thnx for the kind words an I will be rooting for you at your next show...Have a safe an HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND...
    well yikes! I would never pretend to not see someone..I just didnt see you! how the heck I would miss YOU I dont know..lol...you are kind of hard to missnext time if you see me stop me. I was looking at your pics! wow! You just tower over everyone !!lol maybe I notice shorter people more because Im short! lol I would have to look waaaaay up to see youalso, thank you for the kind words. Thats very sweet!You enjoy your time off and holiday! Next time stop me!

BARBARIAN BROTHER TheTransformator's Avatar

You looked great BSA...give it some extra time and you'll hit the pro stage...!

This is your best showing thus far.. congrats..

seems like you have figured out what works best for contest prep this time around.

You gotta love BSA!

bsa.jpg

Bsa u came in bigger and better than ever .. Next year bro !!
    "He's the creator. Without him many of us wouldn't be here today. "

HALF-MAN/HALF-AMAZING flaccid_member's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SEAN View Post
    I wanna first say Congrats to new IFBB PRO an OVERALL CHAMPION CEDRIC MCMILLAN....The guy fights for our country an is a straight up GOOD GUY..I have no problem giving credit where its due,He is gonna do damage with another 25lbs on his frame...
    As for me,I took 6th place in a very close battle for top 5....I was called out in the 1st call-out along with 5 others an the JUDGES worked us hard an gave each an everyone a fair chance to be compared against each other...BSA an Cedric where right next to each other an was having a blast on stage battling each other..As he put it to me,I was trying to punk him on stage..lol...It was real close between 2-6,That we could switched placings an nobody would have said nothing....I'm very HAPPY with my placing as This is my highest placing on the National scene in my long career...Many didnt even think I would be competing...Non the less being in the 1st call-out...BSA didnt do any interviews or in the trenches training videos etc..I just layed low an stay focused with my eye on the prize...The feedback that I got from the JUDGES,FANS ETC was nothing but Outstanding...It feels really good to finally get the recognition that you thrive for in this very Subjective sport..Words cant explain how it felt to hear my number announced in that 1st call-out...The class had BREWER,KLUCKO,MARSHALL,an many more top National level guys who didnt crack the top 8...So to be able to compete with the BEST in the NATION an do so well,IS A HONOR...Especially after a very DISAPPOINTING year at USAS-9TH @NA'S-8TH...So Thank you to everyone for the kind words n support...I WILL BE BACK...I didnt hear one person say anything NEGATIVE about my legs etc...Congrats to all the WINNERS...Everyone was ON...For now Im gonna relax an enjoy some home cooking..HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE..BE SAFE AN EATTTTT...I KNOW I WILL BE EATING FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND....THAT I PROMISE...
    Heres my favorite shots of the weekend,BSA AN CEDRIC going head to head....THIS PIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...Thnx to TEAM APOLLON GYM FOR THERE CONTINUED SUPPORT an allowing me to TRAIN AT THE BEST GYM IN NJ...
    Congrats, BSA on your best placing yet. I can now say I am a fan of "the person" not "the bodybuilder" BSA. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones.
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=28840
    "The artist formerly known as theblemishedone." RIP Pit

Congrats BSA ...!!! I was very impressed with your conditioning and how much size you brought up in your lower body...Congrats !!!

You have been a national level guy for years as you say. It seems to me the only thing really holding you back is your legs. Is there nothing you can do for them? Do you realize that is what has kept you from the next level? Ronnie blew up his legs to a significant degree later in his career, so I am sure you could do the same. Perhaps see if you could consult with him?

AVBG

BSA the beast from the east!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast