Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default gf wants to use hgh

my gf has used botox a few times over the last 5years and wants to go again...i use gh and she has suggested trying it to try and get rid of the wrinkles and improver her quality of life...shes 36 years old and uses no other drugs...is this wise? i was thinking, at most 1.5-2ius every morning if so

to be honest man, i wouldnt let my girlfriend use hgh even if it is just a small amount. thats up to you and her to decide.

as an anti-wrinkle agent I can say no way....but I would not advise it to be honest....even from an improvement on her system kind of approach I wouldn't go above 1iu/day....I'll let the others chime in on the more scientific approach but if taking that would lead to smoother skin (specifically on the face) then I think every woman in this country would be trying to take it!

look up hgh...thats one of its benefits, skin and hair

yes I am well aware of that thank you and ask the women who have used or use it on the board how many wrinkles they lost while taking it....she should stick to botox....overall health could be benefitted but otherwise I'm not seeing any reason for her to take it....

Banned

Hgh will help with general skin tone

but it won't get rid of wrinkles

The "results" you think of from botox vs gh have nothing to do w/ each other. Botox is a site-specific muscle "relaxer" that "smooths" out wrinkles. GH use is more about supplementing your natural hGH levels that begin to drop as you get older. GH is what supports all those "youthful" aspects - e.g. more supple skin, sense of well-being, healthier hair / nails, tendency to promote lean body mass over fat depositing. But all of this is very subtle. You're essentially supplementing what your body does on its own. It doesn't "fix" age. It also takes a long period of use to get "results".

IMO "wrinkles" is not a good reason to be injecting daily. Its not rocket science, but there's more to it than botox and its really important that you set the appropriate expectations for whatever you think you're going to self-medicate with.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    The "results" you think of from botox vs gh have nothing to do w/ each other. Botox is a site-specific muscle "relaxer" that "smooths" out wrinkles. GH use is more about supplementing your natural hGH levels that begin to drop as you get older. GH is what supports all those "youthful" aspects - e.g. more supple skin, sense of well-being, healthier hair / nails, tendency to promote lean body mass over fat depositing. But all of this is very subtle. You're essentially supplementing what your body does on its own. It doesn't "fix" age. It also takes a long period of use to get "results".

IMO "wrinkles" is not a good reason to be injecting daily. Its not rocket science, but there's more to it than botox and its really important that you set the appropriate expectations for whatever you think you're going to self-medicate with.
    i never said that botox and gh are related...i said specifically based for usage towards wrinkles, which is better...considering botox has to constantly be injected continuously over time to KEEP the results, gh and botox are the SAME in that respect....if you use gh for a year, and inject botox once a year, the "other" benefits you would get from the gh, would and should make it a better option....she is 36, and is starting to get other age related symptoms other then wrinkles.........sheeeeeeesh do i really have to type all this for you guys, your not speaking to a "complete" idiot

nordisk pen premix aq, it so easy to use, perfect for a girl 1 ui a day is enough unless she want to go 2ui for mass,, forget generic too unstable will die quick, generic gh are made take one vial in one shot, not for girls

hgh + var + wow in shape girl ; )

Get your GF to post / email one of the girls on here mate. They'll know about that sort of stuff. Far better to get the info first hand I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by tribal View Post
    i never said that botox and gh are related...i said specifically based for usage towards wrinkles, which is better...considering botox has to constantly be injected continuously over time to KEEP the results, gh and botox are the SAME in that respect....if you use gh for a year, and inject botox once a year, the "other" benefits you would get from the gh, would and should make it a better option....she is 36, and is starting to get other age related symptoms other then wrinkles.........sheeeeeeesh do i really have to type all this for you guys, your not speaking to a "complete" idiot
    Well my point was that there's one effect from botox in that all the wrinkles go away. The effects you'd get form gh are not so much no more wrinkles as it is more supple skin.

In terms of who you and what we know about you - sorry I start w/ basics for most every question - because other people read these posts and, well, I don't know you. Lots of people come on here completely clueless and all they know is something they heard from someone. Relax Its all good.

GH is very slow acting - so you're looking at several months.

Dose for just maintenance purpose - 1 iu/day is sufficient.

I would suggest she read up on GH if SHE is interested in it. Nice you're asking but she'd be the one injecting probably a non-prescribed substance - aka self-medicating. If you haven't picked up on this, I'm a huge proponent of people (esp women) being responsible for themselves and not relying on someone else to do the research & tell them. Your gf is very welcome to peruse the threads on this board & ask any questions. Also note the sticky on top about how to read your pin & make the right doses/ measurements for GH if she decides to go forward.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Well my point was that there's one effect from botox in that all the wrinkles go away. The effects you'd get form gh are not so much no more wrinkles as it is more supple skin.

In terms of who you and what we know about you - sorry I start w/ basics for most every question - because other people read these posts and, well, I don't know you. Lots of people come on here completely clueless and all they know is something they heard from someone. Relax Its all good.

GH is very slow acting - so you're looking at several months.

Dose for just maintenance purpose - 1 iu/day is sufficient.

I would suggest she read up on GH if SHE is interested in it. Nice you're asking but she'd be the one injecting probably a non-prescribed substance - aka self-medicating. If you haven't picked up on this, I'm a huge proponent of people (esp women) being responsible for themselves and not relying on someone else to do the research & tell them. Your gf is very welcome to peruse the threads on this board & ask any questions. Also note the sticky on top about how to read your pin & make the right doses/ measurements for GH if she decides to go forward.
    sorry im coffee high...thanks btw

sorry im coffee high...thanks btw
    I like coffee
    ~Jack Lalanne

Real simple my wife is a Masters BB she takes HGH ED and has eye wrinkles,so NO GH doesnt help eye wrinkles,she is going to get botox cause thats what fixes them not GH,1st hand i see it everyday!!!

my gf has used botox a few times over the last 5years and wants to go again...i use gh and she has suggested trying it to try and get rid of the wrinkles and improver her quality of life...shes 36 years old and uses no other drugs...is this wise? i was thinking, at most 1.5-2ius every morning if so
    HGH is great if she has a deficiency to improve quality of life but if there is no deficiency I am not sure she will notice much. I would advise a full hormonal blood draw including IGF-1 levels. Once it is determined she has a need then 1-2iu daily is pretty standard however knowing her body weight would be ideal for dosing.

Hormones like estrogen and progesterone do directly effect skin so knowing her whole hormonal makeup will help her make an educated decision.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast