Page 64 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2952
  1. #946
    RX MEMBER Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my own fithy mind.
    Posts
    7,739
    Rep Power
    2147809

    Default

    Max-Volume training.

    You need to market it as the new MAX-VOLUME training is scientificaly proven cutting edge training method thats changing the way pro bodybuilders and MMA fighters are training. Created at girlymuscle labs, the MAX-VOLUME training program has synergistic effect of the HUGE gains in production LEAN MUSCLE combined with unstoppable POWER and increased SEX appeal. Will have you looking RIPPED and intimidating your peers with your newfound MASSIVE gains and finding yourself iresistable to the opposite SEX. MAX-VOLUME training is the future of MUSCLE building training methods. Youd be a fool not to use the MAX-VOLUME method.


    Disclaimer: Girlymuscle labs take no responsability for injury or unbeleiviable muscle gains due to the use of MAX-VOLUME training. The term Scientificaly proven is not used in this instance to claim that any of the max-volume training methods have any scientificaly proven results.
    Last edited by Sledge; 06-09-2010 at 09:13 PM.

  2. #947
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,494
    Rep Power
    2148001

    Default

    LOL....I feel like I just invented the new MuscleTech!
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

  3. #948
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Watching the Earth from the Heavens
    Posts
    22,784
    Rep Power
    2148311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    LOL....I feel like I just invented the new MuscleTech!

    Increases muscle mass by 568,667,904,132,213,123,231.042222%... by yesterday!! Works so good and gives such mind blowing, earth shattering pumps that it gets you JACKED!!! before you even THINK about training!

  4. #949
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,494
    Rep Power
    2148001

    Default

    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

  5. #950
    RX MEMBER Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my own fithy mind.
    Posts
    7,739
    Rep Power
    2147809

    Default

    I won't be able to see it till tuesday. What is it?

  6. #951
    Driven Gerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    http://www.stephengerber.com
    Posts
    6,423
    Rep Power
    2147766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Max-Volume training.

    You need to market it as the new MAX-VOLUME training is scientificaly proven cutting edge training method thats changing the way pro bodybuilders and MMA fighters are training. Created at girlymuscle labs, the MAX-VOLUME training program has synergistic effect of the HUGE gains in production LEAN MUSCLE combined with unstoppable POWER and increased SEX appeal. Will have you looking RIPPED and intimidating your peers with your newfound MASSIVE gains and finding yourself iresistable to the opposite SEX. MAX-VOLUME training is the future of MUSCLE building training methods. Youd be a fool not to use the MAX-VOLUME method.


    Disclaimer: Girlymuscle labs take no responsability for injury or unbeleiviable muscle gains due to the use of MAX-VOLUME training. The term Scientificaly proven is not used in this instance to claim that any of the max-volume training methods have any scientificaly proven results.
    Max Volume? Isn't that a male enhancement supp?

  7. #952
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,494
    Rep Power
    2148001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I won't be able to see it till tuesday. What is it?
    Just a repost of that Powerthirst energy drink video.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

  8. #953
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,494
    Rep Power
    2148001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G View Post
    Max Volume? Isn't that a male enhancement supp?
    I could use one of those. The enhanced male, I mean.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

  9. #954
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is the first time i've been a loss of what to say.
    Respectfully, if a man isn't attracted to you, he's crazy.

  10. #955
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,494
    Rep Power
    2148001

    Default

    LMAO! Thanks, Duke.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

  11. #956
    ARNOLD LIKE gman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    9,797
    Rep Power
    16842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    I could use one of those. The enhanced male, I mean.
    I am taken or I would volunteer

  12. #957
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,494
    Rep Power
    2148001

    Default

    *giggle* Thanks, Mike.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

  13. #958
    FREAK blu2xtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    3,950
    Rep Power
    4407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    I am taken or I would volunteer
    You are very enhanced
    *Live every moment __Laugh every day__and Love Beyond Words *

    ___________________2blu4u _______________________

  14. #959
    ARNOLD LIKE gman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    9,797
    Rep Power
    16842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blu2xtreme View Post
    You are very enhanced
    an exaggeration to be sure. not much of one though!

  15. #960
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    LMAO! Thanks, Duke.
    I'M OLDER AND ABBREVIATIONS SOMETIMES I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I HAVE TO ASK MY DAUGHTER AND SON'S TO HELP ME WITH EM SOMETIMES. LMAO ?
    I QUIT TELLING WOMEN THAT IF I WASN'T MARRIED OR IF I WAS YOUNGER BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE WHAT THEIR LOOKING FOR. BESIDES I'M HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 36 YEARS.

Page 64 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •