Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PENCILNECK

Hey I am new to all of this and I am thinking about taking first small cycle of dianabol soon. I was thinking 15-20 mg a day? Would this do anything? I am 5'7 and 148 pounds. I am athletic and have played sports my whole life. I go to gym often but can't really gain any weight. Any feedback or help would be awesome. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by koni15 View Post
    Hey I am new to all of this and I am thinking about taking first small cycle of dianabol soon. I was thinking 15-20 mg a day? Would this do anything? I am 5'7 and 148 pounds. I am athletic and have played sports my whole life. I go to gym often but can't really gain any weight. Any feedback or help would be awesome. Thanks.
    I like your honesty. Your issue is with your diet, and possibly your training. I suggest creating a new thread in another section (maybe the training one or something) and lay out your current training/diet protocol. Then we can critique it, change what needs to be changed and you should at least be able to get up to a solid 160 naturally with decent diet manipulation. Although I started way too young and small on aas...I was 5' 7" and about 156 way back when I started, didn't know what I was doing, and lost everything I had gained. I also screwed up my natural test levels by not doing proper pct. Like I say though, make a new thread, and pm me where it is. There are some very knowledgeable people on here that are more than willing to help.

PENCILNECK

Well diet aside, do you think 15 mg to 20 a day is a good way to start (and won't do too much damage) ?

Well diet aside, do you think 15 mg to 20 a day is a good way to start (and won't do too much damage) ?
    Okay, I got the point. You are going to do it anyway, regardless of age, training, diet, afraid of needles, and what we say. 20mg/day spread out into 2 doses for 8 weeks will work. You will need an ai, I like aromasin at 12.5mg eod, from start until end of pct. Pct clomid at 100/100/50/50 or you could get away with 100/50/50/50, as dbols are pretty mild. I don't know what you mean by damage, but yes, you will shut down just as hard as with test, and its hard on your liver. Use liv-52, fish oil, from beginning until end. Drink shit tons of water. If you don't eat you won't grow, sorry to tell you. If you don't maintain your caloric intake afterward you will lose everything you gained. Hope you fare well.

PENCILNECK

Thanks alot Garlic Chicken haha. I am just trying to get as much information as possible. It means alot! One of my friends suggested 3 in the morning for 3 weeks. What do you think about that suggestion? Also, the only other thing worrying me is the possible hair loss? My family has thin hair and they lose it pretty early. I want to keep mine as long as possible. Do I even need to be worried about it?

Thanks alot Garlic Chicken haha. I am just trying to get as much information as possible. It means alot! One of my friends suggested 3 in the morning for 3 weeks. What do you think about that suggestion? Also, the only other thing worrying me is the possible hair loss? My family has thin hair and they lose it pretty early. I want to keep mine as long as possible. Do I even need to be worried about it?
    You need to get your diet down first and foremost. Just taking 3 dianabol a day isn't going to do it. Your problem is your probably eating cherios for breakfast, a slice of pizza for lunch and fish sticks and fries for dinner. So you're eating about 60 grams of protein a day and a total of about 2500 calories tops. Learn to get 300 grams of protein down with 350 grams of good carbs from yams and rice and another 100 grams of fats from nuts and olive oils and the n think about AAS. All AAS does is open the door to use the building blocks you get from food to make lean mass. If you can't muster the discipline to get your diet strait then go do something else because you will be wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by toxic Avenger View Post
    You need to get your diet down first and foremost. Just taking 3 dianabol a day isn't going to do it. Your problem is your probably eating cherios for breakfast, a slice of pizza for lunch and fish sticks and fries for dinner. So you're eating about 60 grams of protein a day and a total of about 2500 calories tops. Learn to get 300 grams of protein down with 350 grams of good carbs from yams and rice and another 100 grams of fats from nuts and olive oils and the n think about AAS. All AAS does is open the door to use the building blocks you get from food to make lean mass. If you can't muster the discipline to get your diet strait then go do something else because you will be wasting your time.
    This is absolutely true. That's what I was trying to say, but I guess we all have to live and learn.

PENCILNECK

I am aware I must eat well (and ALOT), but I guess that just wasn't my main concern about taking it. I am more worried about bad side effects (and male pattern baldness) since I am new to this. I just want to make sure I am not destroying my natural levels with no return in the future. I am pretty sure the dose that I would be doing should not provide any serious side effects. Thanks for the advice!

I am aware I must eat well (and ALOT), but I guess that just wasn't my main concern about taking it. I am more worried about bad side effects (and male pattern baldness) since I am new to this. I just want to make sure I am not destroying my natural levels with no return in the future. I am pretty sure the dose that I would be doing should not provide any serious side effects. Thanks for the advice!
    The reason we keep saying this is based on your height/weight you don't know how to eat. You should easily be able to get up to 160 naturally if you shovel the clean food down.

But that aside, 20mg spread out throughout the day will be mild and you will get good gains. As far as the MPB goes, if you play with fire you are gonna get burned. If you are prone and you fuck with aas you are gonna lose it.

PENCILNECK

Ok thanks, but do you think 20 mg a day only for a short period of time will really have a big side effect of hair loss? ANY ONE WHO HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Ok thanks, but do you think 20 mg a day only for a short period of time will really have a big side effect of hair loss? ANY ONE WHO HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    I am a rare case, but I am running test/tren/dbol right now and not a single hair has fallen off of my head. Like I said before, you play with fire you're gonna get burned. My problem has been excessive body hair growth. Dark hair growing on the bottom of my arms and everything else grows stupid fast, but I knew it was gonna happen with the tren.

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Okay, I got the point. You are going to do it anyway, regardless of age, training, diet, afraid of needles, and what we say. 20mg/day spread out into 2 doses for 8 weeks will work. You will need an ai, I like aromasin at 12.5mg eod, from start until end of pct. Pct clomid at 100/100/50/50 or you could get away with 100/50/50/50, as dbols are pretty mild. I don't know what you mean by damage, but yes, you will shut down just as hard as with test, and its hard on your liver. Use liv-52, fish oil, from beginning until end. Drink shit tons of water. If you don't eat you won't grow, sorry to tell you. If you don't maintain your caloric intake afterward you will lose everything you gained. Hope you fare well.
    This stuff looked expensive. Do you know where I can get the extra supplements for cheap?

Of you can't afford fuckin ancillaries and products to run with your cycle to keep you as healthy as possible don't even waste your time. You should just sell the dbol u have and buy some food and creatine.
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinator3000 View Post
    Of you can't afford fuckin ancillaries and products to run with your cycle to keep you as healthy as possible don't even waste your time. You should just sell the dbol u have and buy some food and creatine.
    This. This game is expensive. Quality over price. Man power research or Indian pharma. I get fish oil from Costco and liv-52 from my buddy's local supp shop.

PENCILNECK

Awesome thanks. Also, Would you recommend taking all in the morning or spreading dosage out?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast